The Role of Print in an Omni-channel World
Sponsored by: Canon Solutions America
Speakers: John Sisson, President, Wilde Agency
To be effective, marketing communications must have “all channels on.” From a consumer perspective, it isn’t print versus online marketing—it is just marketing. People don’t think ‘offline’ and ‘online,’ they just see a brand in all its touchpoints. Oftentimes marketers treat these touchpoints as a series of individual channels rather than an integrated unified whole. A whole that is needed to guide customers from discovery to purchase and beyond.
This webinar is designed to share how to engage with consumers across multiple media channels and help you build strategies for success in an “all channels on” environment. Join InfoTrend’s Barb Pellow and expert print service provider panelists in this exciting Webinar as they discuss the role of print in an Omni-channel world.
During this Webinar you will learn:
• Key trends in communications spending
• Challenges marketers face in reaching consumers in a complex communications environment
• Solutions print service providers are delivering to meet marketing needs
• The sales process for selling cross channel services
• The value proposition for the print service provider and their customer
• Strategies for participating in an omni-channel world
Sponsored by Canon Solutions America
Click above to view this free webinar today!