Best Practices in Choosing Your Digital Book Printing Partner
Sponsored by: Book Automation Inc., Gasch Printing
Speakers: Manrico Caglioni, President, Book Automation, Inc.; Jeremy Hess, Director, Sales and Marketing, Gasch Printing
Digitally printed book pages account for an estimated 5 percent of all book pages printed and are expected to double by 2020. With this proliferation comes an influx of suppliers promising to help publishers and printers alike incorporate digital into their existing business practices. These partnerships can make or break your digital printing strategy. In this webinar, we’ll explore:
• Advice to publishers and printers on what to look for in a digital partner
• Best practices when bidding out jobs
• What to consider when evaluating a partner beyond price and quality
• Binding and finishing considerations
• The implications of (soon to be?) lower-cost digital printing equipment
• Misconceptions that continue to persist about digital book printing
• and more!
This is Part 2 of a three-part Webinar Series leading up to the only industry event on Digital Book Printing, to be hosted by Book Business and Printing Impressions on Oct. 27th in New York City. Please visit www.digitalbookprintingconference.com to find out more about this event.
Sponsored by Book Automation Inc. and Gasch Printing