Dscoop4 Conference to Enable Indigo Users to Reach New Heights
CHICAGO--09/29/08--The Digital Solutions Cooperative (Dscoop) announced today that acclaimed MVP NFL quarterback and broadcaster Joe Theismann and HP's Executive Vice President, Imaging and Printing, Vyomesh "VJ" Joshi will appear at Dscoop4, the organization's 2009 Annual Conference, taking place February 19 - 21 at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Orlando, FL.
This year is the most important and critical year for HP Indigo owners to join the Dscoop community and conference. The economy is uncertain, marketing budgets are in decline going into 2009 and competition is tougher than ever. This years Dscoop conference is focused on helping you navigate during uncertain times giving you a competitive edge.
In addition to the keynote presentation by Joe Theismann, highlights for Dsccop4 include:
- In-depth educational sessions focusing on financial ROI, emerging technologies including Web-site optimization and GOOGLE analytics, green initiatives, marketing strategy as well Technical and Label & Packaging specific courses
- Unique access to HP product experts, developers and executives
- Information and experts for green certification that meets Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) requirements
- The latest product development news direct from HP and its partner providers
- An extensive products and services showcase featuring the most current technology and equipment serving the variable digital printing industry
- Thousands of dollars in savings from FSC and lean manufacturing consulting, a Marketing Sherpa membership and more
- The opportunity to plan a family vacation around the conference in one of the country's most prized family vacation spots.
Over its three year history, Dscoop's annual conference has seen exponential growth in partner participation as well as attendance. The 2008 event in San Diego attracted more than 1,100 Indigo owners and operators and 59 partners and solution provider companies. Dscoop seeks to maintain this momentum at its 2009 event, and has assembled an impressive program lineup to build on the event's sterling reputation. The education offered has been developed with the economy and its current struggles in mind.
"Dscoop is a dynamic, interactive community that shines brightest at our annual conference," said Rod Key, founder/CEO of R & R Images and chairman of Dscoop4. "As a user-driven, user-focused organization, we strive to make sure our conference proves relevant education and access that aligns with our members wants and needs. I am fully confident that Dscoop4 will maintain the tremendous momentum of its predecessors."