APTech Announces the 2021 Variable Data Print & Mail Summit
The Association for PRINT Technologies, APTech, is excited to announce a brand-new event, the 2021 Variable Data Print & Mail Summit, which will take place on Wednesday, April 14, 2021, from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm ET. The highly interactive virtual conference aims to reveal the huge ROI potential of personalized direct mail marketing.
The variable data direct mail sector is poised for a huge breakout in 2021. Factors influencing the growth include pressures to protect consumer privacy in the digital space, postal topics that were brought to the forefront during in the 2021 election, the COVID-19 pandemic, and a renewed interest in tangible direct mail marketing.
“As we planned our 2021 strategy, we knew the variable data direct mail sector was ripe for rewards,” said APTech President, Thayer Long. “We believe that the companies that succeed are the ones with new ideas, but these companies need to be enabled through technology and education. That is where we come in. We are thrilled by the enthusiasm of our members, the response from the industry, and the support of our sponsors.”
The interactive program will feature critical trends impacting the industry presented by renowned keynote speakers. The day’s agenda can be found on the event website and below:
- 10:00 am – 10:45 am Introducing a Dynamic New Digital Marketing Channel… Spoiler Alert: It is Direct Mail! – Ron Jacobs, CEO of Jacobs & Clevenger
- 10:45 am - 11:30 am VDP 4.0: Revolution – Don Carli, President of Nima Hunter
- 10:45 am - 11:30 am Who’s mailing what? Direct Mail Trends in 2021 – Jill Corcoran, CEO of Who’sMailingWhat
- 11:30 pm - 12:15 pm The Power of Data Driven Communications and a Blueprint for Success – Erik Norman, SVP Sales & Marketing with Adam Gertz, VP Informatation Technology at Bolger Inc.
- 11:30 pm - 12:15 pm The Value of Verticals, A Step by Steph Guide to Finding Your Niche! - Karen Kimerer, Partner at K.L. Kimerer & Associates
- 12:15 pm - 1:00 pm Communication Trends in a World of Change & Reaching Across Generations - Nicole Tully, Chief of Staff and Senior Marketing Specialist at Canon Solutions America
- 12:15 pm - 1:00 pm It's Getting Personal Now! How Vertical Markets Are Using VDP – Cheryl Kahanec, CEO of the Quantum Group
- 1:00 pm -1:45 pm The Big Data Pendulum is Swinging Toward Privacy – Jon Budington, CEO of More Vang
- 1:00 pm - 1:45 pm Proof of Mail Best Practices: What You Must Know - Judy Kalus, Senior Business Analyst at Bitney Bowes
- 1:45 pm - 2:30 pm How to Take Advantage of Informed Visibility with the USPS - Dave Lewis, President of Snailworks & Glen Swyers and Director of Marketing Integration at The IMAGINE Group
- 1:45 pm - 2:30 pm Variable Print & Mail: The Software Required to do the Job – Mike Porter, President of Print/Mail Consultants,
- 2:30 pm - 3:00 pm Final Keynote: To Be Announced Soon!
APTech is grateful for the support from the event’s sponsors including Elite Partner, the Imaging Network Group (INg) and other major industry players like Canon, Ironsides Technologies, Midland Paper, Racami, Ricoh Americas, SCREEN AMERICAS, Standard Finishing Systems, Solimar Systems, W+D, Xeikon, HP, Harris & Bruno, and Pitney Bowes.
“INg is delighted to support this event as Elite Partner,” said Fred Van Alstyne, INg President. “The online conference and virtual trade fair will provide INg members with an engaging and valuable forum for learning, networking and expertise that is fully in line with the innovative solutions that they are looking for in their own businesses.”
To register for this free event or learn more, please visit the event website, https://vdpmsummit.vfairs.com/. If you would like to know more about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Dusti Armstrong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Printing Impressions.