Printing Industries of America Names 2016 Best Workplaces in the Americas
WARRENDALE, Pa. — November 30, 2016 — Printing Industries of America has announced that 33 graphic communications companies were selected to receive 2016 Best Workplace in Americas awards. Of those recognized, 11 companies received the coveted designation “Best of the Best,” while 22 earned “Best Workplace” honors. The program was created to recognize graphic arts companies for their outstanding human relations efforts that contribute to a successful workplace. The honorees are selected by a distinguished panel of industry Human Resources experts.
The Best Workplaces in the Americas awards acknowledge the print and graphic arts companies that provide outstanding workplaces for their employees. Companies that want to attract and retain the best talent know the importance of investing in a great workplace. In order to be recognized for this award, companies must excel in eight different categories: management practices, work environment, training and development, recognition and rewards, workplace health and safety, health and wellness, financial security, and work-life balance. The handful of companies that are awarded the coveted “Best of the Best” designation are seen to provide an extraordinary environment for their employees and are rewarded with low turnover and high employee engagement. Congratulations to all of the winners.
The Best of the Best: Small Company
- Vox Printing, Oklahoma City, Okla.
- Syracuse Label & Surround Printing, Liverpool, N.Y.
The Best of the Best: Medium Company
- Suttle-Straus Inc., Waunakee, Wis.
- Phototype Engraving, Cincinnati
- Disc Graphics, Hauppauge, N.Y.
- Hopkins Printing, Columbus, Ohio
- Mosaic, Cheverly, Md.
- Transcontinental Robbie, Lenexa, Kan.
The Best of the Best: Large Company / Multi-Plant
- Smyth Cos, St. Paul, Minn.
- American Packaging, Rochester, N.Y.
- Weldon Williams & Lick, Ft. Smith, Ark.
Best Workplace: Small Company
- Runbeck Election Services, Tempe, Ariz.
- SeaChange Print Innovations, Plymouth, Minn.
- Sundance Press, Tucson, Ariz.
- Digital Print Solutions, Richfield, Ohio
- Elk Grove Graphics, Elk Grove Village, Ill.
Best Workplace: Medium Company
- Boutwell, Owens Co., Fitchburg, Mass.
- CRW Graphics, Pennsauken, N.J.
- Midland Information Resources, Davenport, Iowa
- The John Roberts Co., Minneapolis
- Communicorp Inc., Columbus, Ga.
- Tailored Label Products, Menomonee Falls, Wis.
- Allen Press, Lawrence, Kan.
- GPA Acquisitions, McCook, Ill.
- Mossberg Co., South Bend, Ind.
- Bang Printing, Brainerd, Minn.
- Royle Printing, Sun Prairie, Wis.
- MBI Inc., Deland, Fla.
Best Workplace: Large Company
- SmartPractice, Phoenix, Ariz.
- Inland, La Crosse, Wis.
- Worzalla, Stevens Point, Wis.
- Hammer Packaging, Rochester, N.Y.
- Allen Press
- Bang Printing
- Boutwell Owens & Co.
- Elk Grove Graphics
- Hammer Packaging
- Hopkins Printing
- Midland Information Resources
- Mossberg & Co.
- Printing Industries of America
- Royle Printing
- Smyth Companies
- Suttle-Straus Inc.
- The John Roberts Co.
- Transcontinental Inc.
- Vox Printing
- Weldon, Williams & Lick
- Worzalla Publishing