LinkedIn Quick Tips 5 – Engage With Your Best Prospects
The more you engage with your network, the more opportunities crop up
This applies everywhere but is especially true on LinkedIn. LinkedIn can be the perfect way to place yourself front of your mind for your network.
Here’s a quick 6-step guide to making the most of engagement opportunities.
- Make a note of which of your connections you would most like to engage with
- Visit their profiles
- Scroll down the profile to see their recent activity and click on the “See all activity” button
- You can now see everything they have posted on LinkedIn recently. More importantly, you can like and comment on what they are doing
- Remember to tag them in what you write. This means your comment will appear in their notifications tab on LinkedIn and, depending on their settings, they may also receive an e-mail about it. They are more likely to see what you have written and respond
- Finally, if you create a post that may interest some of your connections, tag them here too
PS Learn more of my engagement strategies on LinkedIn. Right now, you can pick up a recording of my recent webinar “Creating Successful LinkedIn Relationships." You receive over two hours of practical advice on how to actually get results from LinkedIn. There’s a whole load more on engaging with your connections. Here’s the link
You can also learn how to sell print successfully online by downloading my free e-guide “Ten Social Media Rules For Print Sales People” right now at http://profitableprintrelationships.com/social-media-printing-marketing/ You’ll also receive my regular “Views from the print buyer” bulletin, full of ideas on how to use social media and sell print effectively.
Many printing companies are frustrated how hard it is to engage buyers in today’s world. That’s where Matthew Parker can help. He is a gamekeeper turned poacher. Parker has bought print for more than 20 years and received over 1,400 print sales pitches. He now uses his buyer’s point of view to give practical advice to printers. He helps them engage with prospects and customers to create profitable relationships.
Download his free e-book, "Ten Common Print Selling Errors And What To Do About Them" and check out his recently launched book, "How To Succeed At Print Sales: Setting targets, planning the right activities and making sure goals are met."