'INKsight Bursts' to Deliver Actionable Takeaways at INKredible Print/Digital Fusion Conference
Alexandria, Va. — November 17, 2016 — Marketing experts from across the omnichannel spectrum will provide insights from their unique perspectives during rapid-fire “INKsight Bursts” at Idealliance’s interactive INKredible conference on Dec. 6 at The Princeton Club, New York. Idealliance is the graphic communications industry association representing all facets of the global omnichannel media value chain.
“From email and smart phone apps to social media and virtual reality, digital marketing opportunities are limitless, and study after study has shown that the combination of digital delivery channels and print is the most effective way of transmitting a marketing message,” says Steve Bonoff, Idealliance senior VP of programming and marketing. “Our INKredible event is as relevant and responsive as today’s digitally driven marketing and it is designed to provide reality-based tactical information on how to fuse print and digital for maximum impact.”
Attendees can look forward to immediately actionable takeaways from omnichannel practitioners during 20-minute “INKsight Burst” presentations, including:
- Shoshana Burgett, director of corporate strategy and customer insights, X-Rite Pantone, on omnichannel color — how brands can manage and balance their color needs against the limitations and capabilities of various output technologies.
- Frank Chen, director, consulting/technology and chief enterprise architect, cognizant, on how to effect the transformation from content-based marketing to mind-based smart marketing.
- Daniel Gaugler, VP of marketing, PrintingForLess, on print in the evolving digital age, including ‘the new Direct Mail’ and the technology that enables personalized, 1:1 connections at scale with true multi-channel marketing.
- Ethan Goller, president, Structural Graphics, on technologies such as video, conductive ink and virtual reality, which bridge the tactile experience of paper and technology into a fully engaged marketing experience.
- Mike Grady, associate director, Global Business Development, sgsco, on the exciting new interactive trends, strategies, and technologies in “smart packaging” that let consumers shop anywhere, anytime, any way they want.
- Cliff Rucker, senior VP of sales and customer relations, U.S. Postal Service, on the use of “Informed Delivery” and the integration of digital and traditional mail.
- Rob Wallace, founder, Best of Breed Branding, on reinvigorating and positioning print in the always-online digital world.
- Ned Wallroth, co-founder, Amalgam, and Allicianne Rand, VP of marketing, NewsCred, on the future of content marketing, and uniting digital and traditional media to maximize ROI.
INKredible will cover innovations in orchestrated content marketing and publishing from the viewpoints of media buyers, brand owners, publishers, printers, and technology partners. It will deliver relevant business information for professionals in these disciplines, as well as direct mail marketers, brand managers, advertising account executives, publishing consumer marketers, marketing services executives, and media production professionals.
“Attendees won’t just hear generalities or blue-sky overviews from speakers; they’ll get specifics that make sense in today’s marketplace — and questions and related experiences from attendees will be a key component of information sharing during the sessions,” says Bonoff.
“Today’s communications channels are anything but static — that’s why INKredible will be an active and interactive experience,” he continues. “Attendees will be able to engage with speakers and fellow attendees to get workplace-ready answers about how they can leverage the energy of a print-digital fusion for their company, their clients or their brands.”
In addition to the INKsight Bursts, five industry leaders will present focused and fast-paced direction-setting 30-minute keynote addresses. They include Deren Baker, CEO, Jumpshot, on “Audience Analytics: Every Advertiser's Sweet Spot;” Michael Chase, CMO, St. Joseph Communications, on “Hybridization of Content: How to Merge Marketing, Content, and Technology;” and Michael A. Clinton, president, marketing and publishing director, Hearst Magazines, on “The Future of Integrated Publishing.”
Also serving as keynoters are Jean-Charles Morisseau, chairman, Diadeis Group, on “Boosting Ecommerce Sales with Omnichannel Packaging Content;” and Tod Szewczyk, VP, director emerging technology and innovation, Leo Burnett, on “How Brands Are Leveraging Changing Consumer Behavior.”
Rounding out the event, the Innovation Community will present live demos with proven tools for effective omnichannel communications, and Innovation Tech Talks will offer a review of case studies and technology trends for print and digital communications professionals.
Registration for INKredible is only $395 for a full day, with half-day passes available at $250. (Non-members of Idealliance add $100.) For more information, visit www.inkredible.org, or call Idealliance at (703) 837-1070. For information on sponsorship opportunities, contact Steven Schnoll of Schnoll Media Consulting at (908) 313-2258 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Idealliance is a not-for-profit member association representing a unique convergence of printers, mailers, marketers, brand owners, agencies, publishers, fulfillment services, material suppliers, and technology providers. The association provides an open and cross-industry platform for motivated professionals to come together to create a more competitive, compelling, and innovative graphic and visual communications industry. It capitalizes on its integrated capabilities to advance proven technical and management best practices; deliver best-in-class research, education, and certification; and serve as a united industry advocate. Idealliance is headquartered at 1800 Diagonal Road, Suite 320, Alexandria, VA, 22314.