O'Neil Printing Wins 'Best of Show,' Employee Recognization Awards from WSPA
PHOENIX—April 27, 2015—The Western States Printing Association (WSPA) held its Print Excellence Awards dinner and Employee Recognition event last Thursday. Six employees at the event were recognized who have gone above and beyond the call of duty for the company.
O'Neil Printing was also honored with Best of Show and Best in Category awards for its digitally printed Urban Electric, Paris Show Book hardcover book set produced on an HP Indigo 7600 digital press.
In addition, the company also took home a Print Excellence Award, for Best in Category for its hardbound book, "Haub Family Collection of Western Sculpture."
Other awards of note the company has won, include:
- Digital Hardbound Book: "'L' Lorena Gaxiola;"
- Invitation/Program: Barrett-Jackson Palm Beach
- Greeting/Postcard: O'Neil/Rule29 "Cheer" Christmas Card
- Self Promotion: "Stunning Possibilites" O’Neil Printing
- Corporate Identity: Branding Book, Central Christian Church