InPrint USA Announces Schedule for Digital Print Industry Educational Sessions
Chicago, IL — March 3, 2017 – InPrint USA announced its schedule of educational sessions exploring the latest innovations, trends and applications in the digital print industry, specifically those used in advanced packaging and manufacturing processes. The inaugural InPrint USA 2017 show will be held in Orlando, FL, April 25-27, 2017.
The InPrint USA show comes to the U.S. for the first time, focusing on connecting manufacturers who use print as a key component of the manufacturing process with leading brands in the fields of industrial specialty, screen, digital, inkjet and 3D technology print solutions. The broad ranging conference program at InPrint USA will feature top industry experts offering their insights in three key areas: Functional, Decorative and Packaging print.
“We are very excited to help manufacturers and packaging professionals stay up-to-date in the rapidly changing industrial print market with high-level education seminars and technical training from leading experts,” says Melissa Magestro, executive vice president of Mack Brooks Exhibitions. “Attendees looking for the latest in print innovations for packaging, décor and textile, or functional applications, will enjoy our valuable education program featuring best practices, case studies, and technical advancements. You won’t find educational sessions like these anywhere else.”
Highlights of the InPrint USA Conference Educational Sessions include:
- Keynote Presentation — Dr. Robert Fry, Chief Economist, will present his outlook for the global economy in 2017 and beyond, with emphasis on U.S. manufacturing. In addition to covering the usual array of economic statistics, he'll address the vital role of oil prices, the likely impact of President Trump's policies on U.S. economic growth, and the potential for strong growth when the economy is at "full employment.”
- Global Industrial Inkjet Conference — Attendees will leave equipped with knowledge on the latest developments for industrial inkjet in functional, decorative, and package printing applications as well as the challenges that may need to be overcome for implementation.
- IMI Inkjet Tech Talks — Explore the latest developments in industrial printing and its applications, presented by leading OEMs. The Tech Talks are focused on innovations in inkjet technology and inks and address the challenges of growth in the industrial print sector.
- TCM North America Decorative Surfaces Conference — Through its annual Decorative Surfaces Conference, TCM North America gathers suppliers to the North American laminates industry to focus on helping decorative surface producers develop better products for commercial and residential furniture and interiors.
- The Flexible and Printed Electronics Ecosystem — Flexible and printed electronics is a fast-moving market, with new applications quickly emerging as the technology develops. Presented by Printed Electronics Now, this session will look at the opportunities in the marketplace and the challenges facing each of these constituent groups.
- Exhibitor Presentations — InPrint USA exhibitors highlight their new technologies and product research in these presentations on the show floor.
In addition, show registration grants attendees FREE admission to ICE USA, the converting exhibition, co-locating with InPrint USA. For more information about ICE USA 2017, visit www.ice-x-usa.com.