Inkjet Summit Offers Unique Learning Approach and Relationship-Building Format
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Fla. - February 15, 2018 - The sixth annual Inkjet Summit will be held at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla., April 9-11, 2018. The Inkjet Summit is an invitation-only, hosted event specifically designed for senior managers and business executives at printing companies and corporate enterprises who are looking to develop strategies, understand their options and make major investment decisions around production inkjet digital printing technology.
The focus of the 2018 Inkjet Summit will be on sharing insight on key factors of successful production inkjet press adoption. Panels and presentations will include sessions on press implementations, sales requirements, end-to-end workflows and technology options. Application segments covered include everything from Transaction and Direct Mail/Marketing through Publishing (books, catalogs and magazines), General Commercial and In-Plant printing.
The Inkjet Summit format is unique in that attendees learn from industry experts, fellow end users and suppliers through general sessions, breakout sessions & user panel discussions, small-group case studies - all the way down to 1-to-1 interaction and peer networking. The conference program is led by Marco Boer of IT Strategies and a team of key advisory board members and speakers.
A handful of the topics we will cover include:
- Current state of the production inkjet printing market and what’s driving growth
- How inkjet printing is creating new product applications and customer bases
- First-hand practical advice from current end users
- Tips and best practices on how to sell production inkjet output
- New developments in inkjet-compatible papers and other consumables
- Benefits of transitioning from toner digital devices to inkjet
- Prospective inkjet users: why they haven’t adopted and what criteria are they using
- Market segment overviews for each major application segments like “The In-plant perspective: paving the path to Inkjet”
- Production inkjet user panels focused on specific application segments
- Key end-to-end workflow considerations, including software, prepress and finishing
- Application-specific case study presentations
The response from users, past sponsors and new sponsors has been overwhelming heading into the 2018 Inkjet Summit. The April event will bring together a focused group of attendees, as well as sponsors that represent all aspects of inkjet solutions, including engines, workflow and software, feeding and finishing, mailing, paper, inks and supplies.
If you are interested in being a hosted attendee simply fill out the Inkjet Summit Attendee Interest Form.
For sponsorship details or general questions please contact David Pesko, Event Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Inkjet Summit 2018 will take place at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla., April 9-11. For general information, please visit www.ijsummit.com.