Graph Expo Set to Welcome Print Community with Lineup of Co-Located Events
RESTON, Va. — August 26, 2016 — Taking advantage of the excitement and engagement created by Graph Expo 16, coming Sept. 25-28, 2016 to Orlando's Orange County Convention Center-North, a noteworthy mix of industry associations and organizations is set to co-locate their leadership, education and business networking events in tandem with this year's show.
"Every year, graphic communications industry groups recognize the strong draw of Graph Expo and find great value in conducting their meetings and special events during show week," says Graphic Arts Show Co. (GASC) President Thayer Long. "It is the ideal venue for these groups to meet and take advantage of all the show offers in the way of product and services information, educational opportunities and all of the opportunities to reinforce and make new business connections."
Among this year's lineup of co-located events will be:
- ACCGC (Accrediting Council for Collegiate Graphic Communications) — Annual Board of Directors Meeting (Sunday, Sept. 25)
- American Dealer Group (ADG) — Member Meeting (Monday, Sept. 26)
- The Cannata Report — Independent Dealers and Industrial Printers Luncheon (Tuesday, Sept. 27)
- EDSF (The Electronic Document Systems Foundation) — Board Meeting & Breakfast and EDSF Give Back @ Graph Gala (Tuesday, Sept. 27)
- FSEA (Foil and Specialty Effects Association) — Board Meeting
- Girls Who Print — National Girls Who Print Day (Tuesday, Sept. 27)
- Global Channel Partners — The Channel in the Global Print Economy (Monday, Sept. 26)
- Graphic Arts Alliance (GAA) — Annual Meeting & Breakfast (Monday, Sept. 26)
- ICED Inc. — Meeting & Dinner (Saturday, Sept. 24)
- Idealliance — G7 Summit (Monday, Sept. 26)
- Idealliance (Epicomm) — Soderstrom Awards Dinner (Saturday, Sept. 24); Board Meeting; and, Solutions Theater Sessions (Show Floor, Booth 1009)
- Imaging Network Group (INg) — 2016 Annual Workshop (Friday — Saturday Sept. 23-24
- InfoTrends — Annual InfoBriefing Breakfast (Monday, Sept. 26)
- In-plant Graphics — In-Plant Printer Breakfasts (Monday, Sept. 26 and Tuesday, Sept. 27), In-Plant Printer Luncheon (Tuesday, Sept. 27)
- International Newspaper Group (ING) — Reception (Friday Sept. 23), 2016 Annual Conference (Saturday, Sept. 24) & Board Meeting
- IPMA (In-Plant Printing and Mailing Association) — In-Plant Panel Luncheon Presentation Monday, Sept. 26), In-Plant Place Networking (Show Floor, Booth 2425)
- KBA Users Group (Monday, Sept. 26)
- News & Tech — News Print Pavilion Networking (Throughout, Show Floor)
- NPTA (National Paper Trade Association) — NPTA Paper School (Tuesday, Sept. 27)
- PIBT (Printing Industry Benefit Trust) — Annual Trustees Meeting
- Print and Graphics Scholarship Foundation (PGSF) — Board of Directors Meeting
- Printing Impressions/NAPCO — Production Inkjet Luncheon (Monday, Sept. 26)
- Printing Industries of America — Premier Print Awards Gala (Sunday, Sept. 25)
- Print Media Centr — The Printerverse, Theater Presentations & Social Media (Show Floor, Booth 701)
- Rochester Software Associates (RSA) — WebCRD User Group Meeting (Monday, Sept. 26)
- Two Sides North America — Annual Seminar (Tuesday, Sept. 27)
- Xplor International — Breakfast Panel Presentation (Tuesday, Sept. 27)
For more information about co-located events at Graph Expo 16, event times and locations, visit: www.graphexpo.com/SessionsEvents/CoLocatedEvents.aspx
For complete information about Graph Expo 16, and to register, visit: www.GraphExpo.com.
About Graph Expo 16
Recognized as the most innovative and comprehensive exhibition in the Americas of inkjet, digital, offset, flexo, gravure and hybrid technologies, products and services for the commercial, transactional, converting and package printing, signage and display, publishing, mailing, in-plant, digital imaging, marketing and industrial printing industries, this year's "Refresh" themed Graph Expo 16 offers an exciting show-going experience for a diverse spectrum of attendees. The industry event presents the latest graphic communications technologies in live equipment demonstrations across the exhibition floor, plus education on the most in-demand products and newest profit-making opportunities. Graph Expo 16 offers more than 70 interactive learning sessions and 40+ co-located events for attendees across 12 key market segments.
About Graphic Arts Show Co. (GASC)
GRAPH EXPO is produced by the Graphic Arts Show Co. (GASC). GASC is owned by Idealliance (formerly Epicomm), NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies (NPES) and the Printing Industries of America. GASC is managed and directed by NPES from their headquarters located at 1899 Preston White Drive, Reston, VA 20191 USA, telephone: (703) 264-7200, fax: (703) 620-9187, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.gasc.org.
Source: Graphic Arts Show Co.