Calling All Creators, Producers of Print ... A Special Gold Ink Rate Just for You!
The Gold Ink entries are pouring into the office here at Printing Impressions in Philadelphia. If you have not submitted your entry(ies) yet, starting today, we are dropping the price of our entry rate down to just $100, another reason to enter the graphic arts industry’s most prestigious print competition.
The competition is open to all producers of printed materials, and encompasses nearly 50 categories within conventional and digital printing of printed products such as magazines, books, catalogs, brochures, calendars, cookbooks, direct mail, folders, invitations, point-of-purchase displays, various types of packaging and much more.
Why You Should Submit Your Gold Ink Entry Today
In addition to receiving the “Golden” moment discount, Gold Ink winners gain industry-wide recognition for both their individual companies and their clients through our magazine, website, social platforms and even entry-specific videos.
Here's some of the exciting things that we have planned:
- Gold, Silver, and Bronze award winners in each category will receive a plaque that symbolizes printing and finishing excellence.
- Gold winners will be highlighted in the September issue of Printing Impressions magazine.
- All Gold Ink winners will be added to our website and promoted to our audience of over 60,000 Printing Impressions subscribers.
- Select entries are being highlighted during our weekly video series, "Gold Ink Entry of the Week," where our editors review notable submissions (videos are being promoted via the "Today on PIworld" e-newsletter, Facebook, and Twitter).
- In addition, all entrants are eligible to win a Skype interview with our Editor-in-Chief Mark Michelson, where we’ll discuss what makes your company tick and why your entry(ies) stand out. Videos will be promoted via the Today on PIworld, Facebook, and Twitter
To take advantage of the “GOLDEN” moment discount, follow these three simple steps:
1. Enter here: www.piworld.com/goldink
2. If you have one, reference your Gold Ink # [ACCOUNT]
3. Use code: GOLDEN
Make sure you get those entries in early because the last day to take advantage of this promotion is Friday, May 26. CLICK HERE NOW TO ENTER!
Curious What Other Companies are Submitting?
Then check out some of these 2017 cool entries that we have received so far below:
This nautical-themed entry was submitted into the Digital Printing, Specialty, category by Hatteras in Tinton Falls, N.J. With a print run of 2,500 kits, the goal of the Hatteras Corporate Kit was to showcase the company’s wide range of capabilities to potential and established clients. Several presses from Heidelberg, HP and EFI were used. Click here to watch the video.
This entry was entered into the Hardcover Books category by EarthColor of Parsippany, N.J. This Lilly Pulitzer in-store catalog was printed on an HP Indigo 10000 and a Heidelberg Speedmaster. Endurance silk book, endurance silk cover and Finch opaque cover were used. Infinity MX 95 Bright Gold metallic foil was also used. Click here to watch the video.
With its colorful cover and unique designs aimed to inspire, Veritiv’s Starbrite Coloring Book, which was submitted into the Sample Books/Swatchbooks category by Veritiv, and printed by Classic Color in Broadview, Ill., begs to be opened. The promotional piece was designed to highlight Veritiv’s Starbrite Opaque Select brand. The book was printed on a Komori Lithrone UV press. Click here to watch the video.
San Juan, Puerto Rico-based Hera Printing Corp. submitted this intricately diecut invitation for the invitations category. The invitation, created for a gala event thrown by Banco Popular, was printed in-house using a Heidelberg QM-46 press on 105-lb. Neenah Esse Pearlized Cocoa cover with Van Son inks. A Highcon Euclid II digital laser cutter was used to create the front of the invitation. Click here to watch the video.
Can you beat these Gold Ink entries? If so, we want to see your best work! So enter today!