Six Signs You Should Be Using a Marketing Automation Tool
Marketing campaigns are time consuming. Any effective campaign was not created without the proper time and attention given. The right campaign takes planning and development, but, what if there was a way to save time and develop successful marketing campaigns? What if I told you there is… with marketing automation?! Here are six signs that your organization should consider using a marketing automation tool, and the benefits that come along with these impressive automated solutions.
- You’re looking for a solution to save time on marketing. If you don’t have enough time or personnel to give marketing your organization the attention it deserves, it’s time to try marketing automation! Marketing automation allows you to set up your marketing campaigns and then it automates the process for you, so you don’t need to push out every marketing activity on your own. You can simply put in what you want the system do and when to do it, and then rest easy. No more worrying about who to send that follow up email to or when to post on social media. A marketing automation tool will do it for you. With this huge time saver, your focus can be put to other projects or tasks you may have left behind.
- You want to personalize your marketing efforts. Marketing automation software allows you to personalize your campaigns for each member of your audience. Not only does personalization benefit your business, it also benefits the customer. With a personalized message and response system the customer can receive relevant information that they are more likely to look at. An Experian study revealed that personalized emails increase both transaction and revenue rates by 6x. On top of that, the Kapost blog states that “relevant emails drive 18x more revenue than broadcast emails.” Personalization is key in order to grab the attention of the customer and help move them along the sales cycle.
- You want to target customers and prospects at different points of the sales cycle. Not all customers are looking for the same thing. Marketing automation allows you to plan and connect with customers at different points of your relationship. After sending one email, some customers may need a follow up email; however, others may expect a phone call. All of this can be taken care of through an automated system. Whether updating a current customer or reaching out to prospective customers, automating your marketing campaigns ensures the best results and overall organization of your campaigns.
- You want to consistently target your audience. It can be difficult juggling multiple campaigns all at once and still being able to maintain consistency. Automating your campaign allows you to pre-schedule activities so you do not forget about sending out any messages. This allows you to make sure your customers and prospects are consistently getting information and updates. Consistency will help reach improved results and can take the stress out of creating and executing large campaigns.
- You want a marketing software that won’t break the bank. Not only can marketing automation solutions increase revenue for your company, they can also be very inexpensive and help cut costs. Marketing automation software can start as low as $400 per month, and automating your campaigns allows you to cut down resources needed because everything can be found in one location. Marketing automation allows you to have everything you need from distribution to content management all in one place. Outsourcing for certain tasks is no longer necessary because of the assistance of automation. In fact, according to benchmark data collected by Starfleet Media, companies outsource 68% of their content development activities, 64% of their content asset design activities, and 51% of their demand generation activities. With automation, these designs become simple and easy to create — eliminating the need to outsource.
- You want a marketing software that is simple to use. When you choose the right marketing automation solution, it will be simple to use, for marketing novices to experts. With everything on one dashboard and having an easy-to-use interface, you will spend less time trying to understand the software and more time preparing those important posts and follow ups. Nothing helps save time and increase productivity like having everything you need in a simple format right in front of you.
When you automate your marketing, you make sure your organization will be the one that stands out. Your marketing will be consistent and tailored perfectly to your prospects, without being a drain on your time.
John Foley Jr. is the CEO of interlinkONE and Grow Socially. John and his team help printers get on a strong path to marketing success. Their approach includes software solutions, consulting, Website development, marketing audits, and strategic marketing plans. interlinkONE’s software solutions for the print industry include their marketing automation platform, MAX, and ilinkONE V8. Learn more about MAX: Marketing Automation. Executed. by visiting MarketWithMAX.com, John at JohnFoleyJr.com, and his companies at interlinkONE.com and GrowSocially.com.