Virtual Inkjet Summit Goes Live on August 17. Register Online for Free Before the Deadline
The Virtual Inkjet Summit, taking place August 17, 18, 20, and 25, is a conference dedicated to the latest developments in inkjet printing. The targeted event program covers the latest technology offerings, navigating and addressing segment challenges, current economics, and strategies for critical decision-making criteria when it comes to production inkjet printing investments. The deadline to register is August 12 and can be done online at www.ijsummit.com/attend.
The Virtual Inkjet Summit goes beyond simply broadcasting content sessions online. The 2020 event offers attendees:
- Free educational programming with simple sign-up. Listen to keynote presentations, user panel discussions, application-specific breakout sessions, and end-user case studies.
- Expert analysis. From emerging trends to next-generation technology that is transforming the commercial, in-plant, transactional, and publishing industries, the Inkjet Summit provides attendees with an unprecedented look at what’s to come.
- User case studies. Users and solution providers will share stories about technology integration in sessions designed to “pull back the curtain” to better help attendees understand how these solutions can advance business opportunities.
- Access to the Solutions Showcase & Meeting Zone. Explore sponsors’ products and services, review materials, and speak with expert sponsor representatives.
Attendees will also hear from industry peers on how production inkjet printing technology, software, and solutions have impacted their business and investment decisions, including:
- Joel Quadracci, Quad/Graphics
- Kirk Schlecker, Heeter
- Darrin Wilen, Wilen Direct
- Adam Avrick, Design Distributor
- Jeff Matos, Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Dave Johannes, Moore Group
- Jeff Ellington, Runbeck Election Services
- Tammy Golden, State of Tennessee
- John Bartik, Western & Southern Financial Group
- Greg Estep, GPO
- Steven Priesman, Omaha Public Schools
- Michele Woodrum, Indiana Farm Bureau
About the Organizers
NAPCO Media is a leading B-to-B media company specializing in creating community through content via integrated media programs, video services, marketing services, events and event management, custom content, eLearning and market research. NAPCO Media has rapidly expanded its portfolio to include NAPCO Video Services, NAPCO Events, NAPCO Marketing Services and NAPCO Research. For more information, visit www.napco.com.
About PRINTING United Alliance
PRINTING United Alliance is the new entity borne of the merger between Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA) and Printing Industries of America (PIA). In a milestone in the printing industry, SGIA and PIA officially combined in 2020 to create the largest, most comprehensive member-based printing and graphic arts association in the United States.
Members now have unparalleled access to preeminent education, training, workshops, events, research, government and legislative representation, safety, and environmental sustainability guidance, as well as resources from the leading media company in the industry – NAPCO Media.
PRINTING United Alliance produces the PRINTING United Expo and Conference, the most influential days in printing. The expansive display of technology and supplies, education, programming, and services are showcased to the industry at large, and represents all market segments in one easily accessed place. In 2020, PRINTING United introduced the PRINTING United Digital Experience. For more information, visit PRINTINGUnited.com