Responsive Solutions Unveils the ‘Magic Touch’ for Printer Success
ST. PETERSBURG, FL—August 25, 2009—Responsive Solutions, creators of CUSTOMER+, a leading Web to print and online marketing automation system powered by Adobe InDesign Server, will be unveiling significant product enhancements at PRINT 09, the largest North American trade show for the graphic arts scheduled for September 11th through 16th, 2009, at McCormick Place, Chicago. It will be exhibiting in Booth 7234 at the show. For more information visit www.responsivesolutions.com.
“To address the new realities of today’s business communications market,” said Frank Miller, President, Responsive Solutions, “printers must address both customer-facing and internal efficiencies. CUSTOMER+ is a Marketing Resource Center offered in a Software as a Service (SaaS) model that does just that. Responsive Solutions coined the term and has the most robust offering in the marketplace. Visitors to our booth at PRINT 09 will see how implementing CUSTOMER+ can ensure business efficiency, create new revenue streams, more profits and a customer engagement process that ensures a high level of customer retention.”
A Marketing Resource Center streamlines the management and procurement of all types of sales and marketing collateral, including branded promotional items and apparel, through a single source regardless of where marketing materials are actually manufactured. To demonstrate the efficacy of CUSTOMER+, Responsive Solutions has created a Marketing Resource Center for a fictional coffee shop franchise called Mojo that will be the cornerstone of its demonstrations at Print 09.
This example of a fully functional, customized Marketing Resource Center that a print or marketing services provider can easily establish for any customer is similar to those in use by some of the market’s most successful service providers. It allows service provides to seamlessly connect customers to their own production operation. But more importantly, it enables service providers to benefit from new revenue streams by seamlessly connecting to business partners who can expand the range of services that can be offered. In addition to simplifying the use of trade partners to eliminate immediate investment requirements while building business volume, other key functions include:
• Direct Marketing: The CUSTOMER+ Marketing Resource Center enables fast, easy and brand-compliant mail and email direct marketing campaigns based on templates established by the marketer or franchisor. This self-service model allows sales personnel, agents, franchisees and other stakeholders to leverage a centralized repository of content to create unique and effective—yet brand compliant—direct marketing campaigns, including the ability to upload lists and track results. Marketers and franchisors can easily monitor field activity, refining campaign materials for optimum results.
• Collateral Management: A Marketing Resource Center such as CUSTOMER+ acts as a centralized management system for marketing collateral, internal documents (such as employee handbooks and benefit packages), and more. Materials can be stored online for local printing, production by the print service provider, or fulfillment from inventory depending upon the needs of each individual transaction. Full reporting allows marketers and franchisors to track usage, monitor inventory levels and manage costs regardless of where materials are actually produced or stored.
• Digital Asset Management: Marketers and their internal and external stakeholders can have easy, secure access to approved images, logos and other digital assets. This self-service model saves time for the marketing executive and her team as well as ensuring that all digital assets downloaded by authorized users comply with branding guidelines. In the case of the Mojo coffee shop, assets can even include audio and video, allowing the franchisee to build a music or video playlist for use in the store that aligns with the franchisor’s guidelines.
• Apparel: In the Mojo example, employees wear customized tee shirts and hats, and are able to select from a variety of approved items through the company store aspect of the Marketing Resource Center. CUSTOMER+ includes sophisticated algorithms that allow for viewing of apparel items as well as automated pricing based on size and other factors.
• Promotional Items: In a retail operation such as Mojo Coffee, a variety of promotional items are required, from mugs and glasses to coffee samples, custom pens and refrigerator magnets. The service provider simply locates a partner who can supply these types of promotional items, linking that partner into the CUSTOMER+ Marketing Resource Center for seamless fulfillment of these specialty items. Offering promotional items in this simple manner is a quick means of generating a brand-new revenue stream that requires virtually no incremental investment on the part of the printer.
“The beauty of a Marketing Resource Center is the breadth of its capabilities and the extent to which it positively impacts business productivity for both the service provider and his or her customers,” adds Greg Shambo, Vice President, Sales and Marketing of Responsive Solutions. “All of these capabilities are available through a single portal with easy setup for the printer and connecting partners. CUSTOMER+ is powered by Adobe InDesign Server CS4, ensuring compliance with all of the latest standards and easy integration into the overall production workflow. In addition, each web interface is customizable for each customer, quickly and easily. There is no more need to offer cookie-cutter solutions. Visitors to our booth at Print 09 will surely find their Mojo with a Responsive Solutions Marketing Resource Center, and learn how to take their businesses to the next level.”
For more information about Responsive Solutions, to set a personal appointment for Print 09, or to obtain a free copy of an educational white paper about Marketing Resource Centers, visit www.responsivesolutions.com or call 727.456.125. For those not attending the show, Mojo Coffee Shop video demonstrations are also available at www.responsivesoltuions.com.
About Responsive Solutions
Responsive Solutions, Inc. (St. Petersburg, FL) provides a complete suite of web-based tools for print, marketing, and advertising service providers. Its flagship offering, CUSTOMER+, powered by Adobe InDesign Server is a software suite for deploying web-to-print storefronts. CUSTOMER+ modules may also be configured to enhance a client’s web portal or tailored to the client’s unique business process. CUSTOMER+ delivers e-commerce, web-based editing and design, personalized marketing, fulfillment logistics, digital asset management, and business process interface modules into one flexible platform.