NPES Elects New Directors at Recent 2016 Annual Conference and PRIMIR Fall Meeting
RESTON, Va. — November 18, 2016 — NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies elected five new directors, re-elected several returning directors, and the Board Executive Committee during the Association's annual membership meeting on Nov. 16 at the NPES 2016 Annual Conference and PRIMIR Fall Meeting in Marco Island, Fla.
Five new directors elected to the NPES Board for a term expiring at the 2019 Annual Meeting were:
- Michael Aumann, CEO, Brandtjen & Kluge Inc.
- Avi Basu, director, HP
- Larry Corwin, president, Rollem International
- Nicolas Garrido, GM, Garrido Manufacturing, and
- Bruce Peterson, president and CEO, Colter & Peterson
"The NPES Board focuses on the strategy and direction for the premier association representing graphic communications industry suppliers," explains Thayer Long, president of NPES. "The contribution of these new directors, as well as our returning directors, will ensure that NPES serves our industry in an innovative and responsive way for years to come."
Other directors re-elected to the board were:
- Deirdre Ryder, president and CEO, VITS International
- Greg Blue, CEO, manroland web systems and
- Todd Zimmerman, VP and GM, Fuji USA
Additionally, newly elected to the NPES Executive Committee with terms expiring in 2017 were:
- Mal Baboyian, executive VP, Canon Solutions America
- D.J. Burgess, president and CEO, Burgess Industries
- Marc Olin, senior VP and GM, EFI
- Mark Hischar, president & CEO, KBA-North America
- Michael Ring, VP, Gallus Inc.
- Ronald Rose, president, Nova Pressroom Products, and
- Gina Testa, VP, Xerox Corp.
NPES is a U.S. trade association representing more than 600 companies that manufacture and distribute equipment, software and supplies used across the workflow of printing, publishing and converting processes. NPES is a co-sponsor of the global PRINT exhibition, and Graph Expo — the most comprehensive exhibition in the Americas of inkjet, digital, offset, flexo, gravure and hybrid technologies, products, and services for the commercial, transactional, converting and package printing, publishing, mailing, in-plant, photo imaging, marketing and industrial printing industries.