Must See 'Ems 'Best of Category' Award Winners Announced at GRAPH EXPO 14
CHICAGO—September 29, 2014—The Must See 'Ems "Best of Category" honors were announced at the end of the EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK Conference on Sunday, Sept. 28, opening day of GRAPH EXPO 14, which runs from Sept. 28-Oct. 1, in Chicago's McCormick Place together with co-located CPP EXPO. Chosen from among all 2014 Must See 'Ems winners, these technologies represent the cream of this year's technology crop in the graphic communications industry.
"The Must See 'Ems competition is an annual highlight at GRAPH EXPO and PRINT," said GASC President Ralph Nappi. "To make that elite list is a great achievement, and to then be selected as a 'Best of Category' winner is an even greater honor."
The 2014 "Best of Category" winners were chosen from among all 2014 Must See 'Ems winners by a selection committee comprised of industry experts, journalists, and consultants. The committee also chose the annual "Legacy Award," which this year went to The Xeikon DCP/50D and DCP/50SP digital web press. The "Legacy Award" is selected from among all past Must See 'Ems winners and awarded to one product that has had a significant, lasting, and continuing influence on the graphic communications industry.
The 2014 "Best of Category" winners in each of the 11 Must See 'Ems categories were:
- Sales and Order Entry: EFI—EFI IQuote
- Prepress and Premedia: Hybrid Software—PACKZ 2.0
- Color Management and Quality Control: CGS Publishing Technologies International—ORIS CxF
- Variable, Transactional, and Multi-Channel: Ricoh—1to1Create Marketing Services
- Pressroom: Analog Presses: Goss International—Magnum Compact Press
- Pressroom: Digital Presses: Canon U.S.A.—Océ imageSTREAM 3500
- Pressroom: Digital Presses: Hewlett-Packard—HP Indigo 30000 Digital Press
- Pressroom: Wide-Format: EFI—EFI VUTEk GS2000LX Pro with UltraDrop Technology
- Postpress and In-line Finishing: MBO America—Variable Book Production System
- Imprinting, Mailing, Shipping and Fulfillment: Ricoh—Postal Optimization Solution
- Management Systems: Ultimate TechnoGraphics—Ultimate Bindery v4
- The Future of Print: Highcon Systems—Highcon Euclid
For more information about the annual Must See 'Ems product and technology recognition program visit: www.mustseeems.com.
About GRAPH EXPO 14
Recognized as the most innovative and comprehensive exhibition in the Americas of inkjet, digital, offset, flexo, gravure and hybrid technologies, products and services for the commercial, transactional, converting and package printing, publishing, mailing, in-plant, photo imaging, marketing and industrial printing industries, this year's "Integrate" themed GRAPH EXPO 14 offers an exciting show-going experience for a diverse spectrum of attendees. The industry event presents the latest graphic communications technologies in live equipment demonstrations across the exhibition floor, plus education on the most in-demand products and newest profit-making opportunities. GRAPH EXPO 14 offers more than 70 interactive learning sessions and 50+ co-located events for attendees across 12 key market segments.
About Graphic Arts Show Company (GASC)
GRAPH EXPO 14 is produced by the Graphic Arts Show Company (GASC). GASC is owned by the National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL), NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies (NPES) and the Printing Industries of America.