Must See 'Ems 'Best of Category' Winners Announced at GRAPH EXPO 15
CHICAGO—September 14, 2015—The "Best of Category" picks in the 2015 Must See 'Ems competition were announced at the close of the EXECUTIVE OUTLOOK Conference on Sunday, Sept. 13, immediately prior to the opening of GRAPH EXPO 15, which runs Sept. 13-16 at Chicago's McCormick Place, co-located with CPP EXPO. These "Best of Category" award winners were chosen from among all of the 2015 Must See 'Ems entries and represent the best of the best among this year's technology offerings demonstrated across the show floor at the year's industry event for the graphic communications industry.
"The annual Must See 'Ems competition seeks out the year's best technology offerings," said GASC President Ralph Nappi. "From among these winners judges select their top choices for the best product in each category to honor as 'Best of Category.'"
The judging committee, comprised of industry experts, journalists and consultants, combed through the 2015 Must See 'Ems winners to find what they consider the best technology offered in each category. The committee also made its selection for the annual "Legacy Award," which this year went to the print Cafe PrinterSite web-to-print system, first honored as a Must See 'Ems in 2000. The "Legacy Award" is selected from among all previous Must See 'Ems winners and is awarded to one product that has had a significant, lasting and continuing influence on the graphic communications industry.
The 2015 "Best of Category" winners:
- Sales and Order Entry: AccuZIP—AccuZip Direct Mail Configurator (Booth 1258)
- Prepress and Premedia: EFI—EFI Fiery Job Parallel HyperRIP (Booth 1902)
- Color Management and Quality Control: EFI—Fiery CMYK+ (Booth 1902)
- Variable, Transactional and Multi-Channel: HP—HP SmartStream Mosaic (Booth 1202)
- Pressroom: Analog Presses: Ryobi MHI Graphic Technology—Ryobi MHI 925 LED UV with Smart Insta.Color and RPC (Booth 4213)
- Pressroom: Digital Presses: MGI—MGI Meteor DP1000 & DF Pro Integrated Inline Product Suite (Booth 3013)
- Pressroom: Digital Presses: Xerox Corp.—Xerox Rialto 900 Inkjet Press (Booth 613)
- Pressroom: Wide-Format: HP—HP T1100 Simplex Color Inkjet Web Press (Booth 1202)
- Postpress and In-line Finishing: Highcon Systems—Highcon Euclid II+ (Booth 1939)
- Imprinting, Mailing, Shipping and Fulfillment: Pitney Bowes—Productivity Tool Suite: Workcell Productivity Interface & Inserter Production Dashboard (Booth 1239)
- Management Systems: EFI—EFI PrintFlow for Packaging (Booth 1902)
- The Future of Print: HP—HP High Definition Nozzle Architecture Technology (Booth 1202)
For more information about the annual Must See 'Ems product and technology recognition program click here.
About GRAPH EXPO 15
Recognized as the most innovative and comprehensive exhibition in the Americas of inkjet, digital, offset, flexo, gravure and hybrid technologies, products, and services for the commercial, transactional, converting and package printing, publishing, mailing, in-plant, photo imaging, marketing, and industrial printing industries. This year's "Transform" themed GRAPH EXPO 15 offers an exciting show-going experience for a diverse spectrum of attendees. The industry event presents the latest graphic communications technologies in live equipment demonstrations across the exhibition floor, plus education on the most in-demand products and newest profit-making opportunities. GRAPH EXPO 15 offers more than 70 interactive learning sessions and 50+ co-located events for attendees across 12 key market segments.
About Graphic Arts Show Co. (GASC)
GRAPH EXPO and PRINT are produced by the Graphic Arts Show Co. (GASC). GASC is owned by Epicomm, NPES The Association for Suppliers of Printing, Publishing and Converting Technologies (NPES), and the Printing Industries of America.