MGI USA to Present New Value-Added Solutions at Graphics of the Americas
• Expanded sheet sizes up to 52 x 105 cm / 20” x 40”, ideal for extended size applications such as book covers, gang runs, presentation folders, packaging, signage and many others
• Option to add a 2nd print line to be used with either a single ink color (perfect for bar codes and other Variable Data Printing applications) or a 2nd varnish formula
Meteor DP60 Pro
The flagship in MGI’s digital line, the Meteor DP60 Pro is easily the most versatile digital press in the graphics industry, receiving consecutive Must See ‘em recognition at both GRAPH EXPO 2008 and PRINT 09. Key features include:
• Compatible substrates including paper, plastics/synthetics (including specialty substrates such as canvas) and envelopes, up to 350 gsm or 130 lb Cover / 14 mil for paper and up to 400 microns /16 mil for plastics
• Super Format printing allows for printing on up to 1020 mm / 13” x 40” sheets in production
• Laser-safe prints, ideal for letterhead, envelopes and other applications previously only produced via offset
• No click charge and an economical total cost of operation
• Fogra certification (ISO 12647-7)
The Meteor DP60 Pro is quickly becoming the solution of choice for graphics professionals in a wide range of industry segments, including commercial printers, plastic card manufacturers, in-plants, book printers, photo printers, governments and envelope printers, among others.
MGI’s digital technologies are recognized as the most versatile and innovative on the global graphics market and provide true value-added solutions to thousands of satisfied customers worldwide. Within the last year, three separate products (Meteor DP60 Pro, JETvarnish and Meteor DP20) have won a combined seven international awards for technological innovation in three separate market segments (graphics/commercial printing, packaging, photo imaging).
For more information, please visit http://www.mgiusa.com / http://www.mgi-fr.com .