Mack Brooks Exhibitions Announces Inaugural Global Industrial Inkjet Conference
CHICAGO — April 12, 2017 — The inaugural Global Inkjet Conference which focuses on sharing the latest developments for industrial inkjet technology and solutions in functional, decorative, and package printing applications will be held in conjunction with InPrint USA, the Industrial Print Show and ICE USA, the International Converting Exhibition, at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla., April 26 – 27, 2017.
InPrint USA co-founders Marcus Timson and Frazer Chesterman designed the conference to provide attendees with industry knowledge by profiling excellence, news, and insights on the market opportunity for industrial inkjet as well as the challenges that may need to be overcome. Mack Brooks Exhibitions, Inc., the organizer of InPrint USA and ICE USA, is anticipating a strong response to this rapidly growing industry. The conference is sponsored by InPrint’s Global Packaging Partner Tonejet.
“We are very excited about launching the Global Industrial Inkjet Conference here in the United States,” said Melissa Magestro, Executive Vice President of Mack Books Exhibitions Inc. “The speed of growth for industrial printing is far outpacing other traditional print segments and the need for knowledge is great. The conference is a unique opportunity to learn more about the strong potential of industrial inkjet technology in manufacturing by learning from pioneers in the industry, as well as networking with peers in this rapidly growing industry.”
Highlights of the Global Industrial Inkjet Conference include:
- Mark Hanley of I.T. Strategies will share his insights on “Industrial Print Markets Quantified & Projected: US & Global Data, Decorative Markets, Functional Print & 3D, and Packaging & Direct To Shape”
- Simon Edwards, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, for Tonejet will present a case study on the first digital can printing operation now operating in La Porte, Indiana, servicing the craft beer market
- Mark Abramson, Founder & CEO, Printform Corporation will present “How to Profit with Automated Digital Workflows”
- “Inkjet for Packaging: Hype or Reality” will be presented by Marcus Timson, Co-founder of InPrint
- Julian Joffe, Engineered Printing Solutions will share his insights on “Integrating Inkjet Technology into the Industrial Manufacturing Process”
- “Digital Textile Printing: Insights into Growth Trends and Technology Developments” will be presented by Ron Gilboa, Director of Production and Industrial Printing Services, Keypoint Intelligence.
Registration for the Global Industrial Inkjet Conference includes access to both the InPrint USA and ICE USA exhibit halls as well as a cocktail reception and luncheon.
To see the full agenda and register for the Global Industrial Inkjet Conference, please visit www.inprintshow.com/usa/ or contact Mack Brooks Exhibitions at 1-312-868-0194.
InPrint comes to the U.S. for the first time, focusing on connecting manufacturers who use print as a key component of the manufacturing process with leading brands in the fields of industrial specialty, screen, digital, inkjet and 3D technology print solutions. The broad ranging conference program at InPrint USA will feature top industry experts offering their insights in three key areas – Functional, Decorative and Packaging print.
Engineered Printing Solutions is a Platinum Sponsor of InPrint USA.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Printing Impressions.