Geomarketing Services From locr Being Demonstrated at PRINTING United
At the upcoming PRINTING United trade show, locr GmbH will showcase geomarketing solutions that enable providers to use the power of location to expand their services into new markets and service new customers. From booth 11531, locr will show attendees how personalized maps can be used to add value to a range of printed products, including direct mail, packaging and personalized books.
“By combining creative thinking and the right technology, print and marketing service providers have the resources to expand their business into areas they never thought possible,” says Tony Hodgson, who leads the marketing effort at locr. “To be successful, these providers must add value to whatever they are printing. That’s where locr can help. Our technology allows printers to use the power of location to enhance these new business opportunities and improve client satisfaction — no matter what market they are growing into.”
The Shifting Printing Industry
As the printing industry experiences profound shifts in market demands, successful printers are finding new opportunities outside their primary offerings and expanding into other market segments.
By using the power of location, locr helps providers capture these new opportunities. locr’s services enable printers to incorporate the power of highly personalized maps into a range of printed products:
- Direct Mail - Direct mail is a natural extension of a printer’s business. Geomarketing services from locr let providers use the recipient’s address to add a personalized map to any direct mail campaign. These personalized maps have been proven to increase engagement and improve response rates, enabling the provider to add value to the direct mail they create for their clients.
- Packaging - As e-commerce continues to expand, many providers are adding packaging to their list of services. Geomarketing from locr adds value to this new business line. Providers can include a personalized map on the package that details information that is of interest to the recipient, such as the nearest retail locations or the locations of service centers where they can go for product support.
- Book Printing - The rising demand for short-run book printing jobs, combined with digital printing technology, is making it easier for printers to adopt the capability to produce books. Photo books are a fast and easy way to move into the book printing market, and providers can enhance the value of these photo books by adding personalized elements like a map.
locr offers additional technical solutions that enable providers to keep pace with new business opportunities as they develop:
- The locr API - locr offers an API for customers who want to bring location into their new areas of business. Using the API from locr, customers can create a unique map specifically designed for the application in which they are choosing to grow their business.
- Project-Based Services - locr offers project-based services that allow clients to easily add the value of location to their projects. The company consults with clients to learn what the project is and what market is being targeted. They then provide insight into how location can give the project more impact — and improve client satisfaction.
Locr has prepared an eBook on the role geomarketing plays in the time of convergence. To download your copy, visit www.locr.com
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Printing Impressions.