EDSF Announces Last Call - May 2 Deadline Approaching for Scholarships
HURST, Texas — April 21, 2016 — The Electronic Document Scholarship Foundation (EDSF) is proud to announce the following scholarships are available to outstanding students worldwide for the 2016-2017 academic year:
- EDSF Board of Directors Scholarships - range from $1,000 – $5,000
- Allegra Marketing-Print-Mail/Image360 Windsor Ontario Scholarship – $2,000
- Andy and Julie Plata Honorary Scholarship – $2,000
- Burt Scherman Memorial Scholarship - Multiple, minimum of $1,000
- Carl Gerhardt Scholarship Program by Allegra Marketing-Print-Mail – $1,000
- Charles H. ‘Chuck’ Forman – Crawford Technologies Scholarship – $1,000
- Charlie Corr Memorial Scholarship – $2,000
- Don F. Lowe Scholarship – $2,000
- Franchise Services, PIP Scholarship – $2,000
- Franchise Services, Sir Speedy Scholarship – $2,000
- Frank Romano Lifetime Achievement Scholarship - $2,000
- Hoods Memorial Scholarship – $2,000
- Lynda Baboyian Memorial Scholarship – $2,000
- OutputLinks Communications Group John A. Lopiano Endowed Scholarship – $2,000
- OutputLinks Communications Group Woman of Distinction – $5,000
- Rod Key Memorial Scholarship – Two, $1,500 each
- Youth-in-Print Scholarship - Multiple, $2,000 each
For the Document Management and Graphic Communications Industry Scholarship application, click here.
To be eligible for an EDSF scholarship, students must have the following:
- An interest in pursuing a career within the Document Management and Graphic Communication industry
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale
- Full-time student attending an accredited college or university anywhere in the world as of the Fall 2016 semester
- International students may apply
EDSF Scholarship Applications must be postmarked by May 2, 2016. Click here for an application.
The Electronic Document Scholarship Foundation (EDSF) is a charitable, non-profit, 501(c)(3) that engages in programs designed to attract the best and brightest to the industry. By granting scholarships, fostering education, promoting research, recognizing leaders, encouraging innovation, and garnering and disseminating knowledge, it is helping build the next generation of digital content and delivery professionals.
The EDSF scholarship program is supported by companies and individuals involved in the Document Management and Graphic Communications industry including 4over, Alliance Franchise Brands, BCT, Bell + Howell, Canon, Conduit Inc. — Publisher of CANVAS Magazine, EFI, Franchise Services, Gimbel & Associates, GMC Software, InfoTrends, InnerWorkings, Konica Minolta Business Solutions, NAPCO Media, Pitney Bowes, PrinterPresence, Veritiv Operating Co., formerly Unisource, Web2Print Experts, WhatTheyThink.com, Xeikon, and Xerox Corp. For a complete listing of companies and individuals who support EDSF, view the EDSF board of directors.
In addition to the scholarships funded by the EDSF supporters, EDSF administers scholarships for the following companies and individuals: Alliance Franchise Brands, Alliance Franchise Brands of Windsor Ontario, Crawford Technologies, Dscoop, Franchise Services, HP, InfoTrends, The Hoods Memorial Fund and OutputLinks Communications Group.