Kodak’s Print On-Demand Solutions Group Showcases Automated Print-Production Processes Using CREO Color Server Technology
• Hewlett-Packard (stand, 12-AB150) will show its SmartStream Production Plus Print Server, Powered by CREO, for the all-new HP Indigo 7500 Digital Press. HP will also demonstrate the HP SmartStream Production Plus Print Server, Powered by CREO, for the HP Indigo 7000 Digital Press.
At the HP stand, attendees can also see live demonstration of the connectivity between CREO Color Server and to Kodak Prinergy Workflow.
• Konica Minolta (stand, 9-DE340) will offer a look at its newly announced IC-307 Print Controller, Powered by CREO Color Server Technology, driving the new Konica Minolta bizhub Press C8000. Also demonstrated at the booth is the IC-304 Plus Print Controller driving the Konica Minolta bizhub Pro C65hc Printer, featuring High-Chroma printing, designed specifically for graphics arts professionals to produce vivid prints. Additionally, a live demonstration of the connectivity of CREO Color Servers and PRINTGROOVE VDP DARWIN Software v.3.0 will be shown.
• MuroDigital (stand, 20–B628) will show the CX Print Server, Powered by CREO, driving the Xerox 700 Digital Color Press.
• Océ Printing Systems (stand, 12-B150 and 12-C131) will be presenting for the first time the Océ Colorstream 1000 Flex, printing with PRISMAcolorworks, enabled by CREO Color Server Technology. Océ will also feature connectivity for Prinergy Workflow.
• Ricoh (stand, 12-D130) will present the Ricoh C-80 Print Controller, Powered by CREO Color Server Technology, for Ricoh’s Pro C900. At the Ricoh stand, customers will be able to see a live demonstration of the seamless connectivity of CREO Color Server and Kodak Prinergy Workflow Solutions. The Connectivity of CREO Color Server and AGFA Apogee and Nowdocs Nowprint will also be shown at the Ricoh stand. Additionally, attendees can see the Kodak Darwin VDP Software.
• Xerox Corp. (stand, 7-CD450) demonstrates the newly announced Xerox Color 1000 Press, driven by the CX Print Server, Powered by CREO Color Server Technology. Demonstrating outstanding print quality certified by Fogra also for the first time, the CX Print Server will demonstrate advanced new capabilities such as printing with Clear Dry Ink and supporting Adobe PDF Print Engine 2. Also presented at the Xerox stand is the CX Print Server for the Xerox iGen4 Press.