Appeal: Help Us Build 'Community' to Assist Printing Industry Combat Fallout of COVID-19
As we enter uncertain times and uncharted territory, the printing industry is facing new challenges by the day, if not the hour. At Printing Impressions, we’ll be doing everything we can to provide the best and most up-to-date coverage possible, to help you stay informed on the latest news and information you can use to navigate your business forward.
To do that, we’d love to hear from you. If you have:
- General information on your situation we can use to help develop a clear picture of the current state of the graphic arts industry nationwide
- Tips or strategies for navigating the current business landscape
- Success stories or lessons learned
- Questions you have or challenges you’re facing (so we can be sure we’re addressing them in helpful ways).
- Or any other insights that might be beneficial to others in our industry.
Please let me know by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don’t have anything specific to add at this time — but would be open to an interview or answering a few questions for a future story — I’d still love to know, so shoot me a message!
It’s my hope that, even as the industry is forced to keep physical distance, we can keep bringing people together, sharing and learning from one another as a community. Let’s stay connected.