Fifteen Proforma Owners Named to Inc. 5000 Ranking
Fifteen affiliate owners of Proforma have been named to the Inc. 5000 ranking for the fastest-growing private businesses. For more than 30 years, Proforma has continued to hold the greatest affiliate presence on the Inc. 5000 in the printing and promotional products industry. The Inc. 5000, ranked according to percentage revenue growth over a three-year period, has recognized these affiliates for receiving growth up to 471%.
“We are very proud that Proforma was once again recognized for the consistently remarkable growth our owners have achieved in recent years,” said Proforma Founder Greg Muzzillo. “The fact that Proforma continues to be the only organization with any Owner represented on the Inc. 5000 is a true testament to the best-in-class technology and business success solutions we provide to our owners that fuel their ability to constantly innovate and deliver exceptional results. It’s exciting to lead a network of owners who are shaping the future of the print and promo industry.”
While no other affiliate organization in the industry had even one owner make the list this year, 69 Proforma owners have been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list in the past 5 years alone. Five owners featured on the 2019 list have received consecutive recognition from for their sustained business growth.
“I’m honored to be featured on this prestigious list for the second year in a row,” says Kelly Stone, Multi-Million Dollar Club member and Owner of The Idea Box. “I’m certain our rapid growth was propelled by the support and technology that Proforma has provided to us, and I’m confident that it is Proforma’s commitment to their owners that will continue to pave the road for our future growth.”
The Proforma owners recognized on this year’s list, in order of ranking, include the following:
- Clif & Susan Ferrell, Blake Hardin and Chantal Baxter; Owners of Springboard Promotions, ranked at No. 902 with 471% growth
- Kelly Stone; Owner of The Idea Box, ranked at No. 1320 with 311% growth
- Russell Howarth; Owner of Think Ink, ranked at No. 1332 with 310% growth
- Brenda Angelini and Barbara & Steve Sears; Owners of Angelini + Diamond Solutions, ranked at No. 1500 with 276% growth
- Mike Lazzari; Owner of BrandCentric Solutions, ranked at No. 1615 with 255%
- Dave Kirby; Owner of Printing Systems, ranked at No. 2592 with 151%
- Ryan Andrews and Andy Harmatz; Owners of The Branding Agency, ranked at No. 3559 with 98% growth
- Steve Raucher; Owner of GPS Global Promotional Sourcing, ranked at No. 3801 with 88% growth
- Bob McPheron; Owner of Add-A-Line, ranked at No. 4257 with 72% growth
To be eligible for the 2019 Inc. 5000, businesses must have met certain criteria, including being privately-owned, for-profit, based in the United States, and generating at least $100,000 in 2015 and $2 million in 2018. More than 30 Proforma businesses reached the growth qualifications to apply in 2019.
“The companies on this year’s Inc. 5000 have followed so many different paths to success,” says Inc. Editor-in-Chief James Ledbetter. “There’s no single course you can follow or investment you can take that will guarantee this kind of spectacular growth. But what they have in common is persistence and seizing opportunities.”
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Printing Impressions.