Canon U.S.A. Highlights Production and Large-Format Solutions at GRAPH EXPO 15
MELVILLE, N.Y.—September 10, 2015—Canon U.S.A., a leader in digital imaging solutions, will showcase the depth of its production and large-format portfolio at this year’s GRAPH EXPO 15, on Sept. 13-16, at the McCormick Place Convention Center in Chicago. Building on the company’s approach to customer empowerment and inspiration, the show booth’s ‘See Bold Solutions’ theme will reflect Canon’s market leadership in product development, depth-of-portfolio and ability to help businesses improve their operating efficiency through its suite of outstanding workflow and output solutions.
Representing one of Canon’s largest exhibitions at GRAPH EXPO to date, the focal point of the booth (#1213) will be the 'Solutions Oasis' display. This set up will provide visitors an in-depth look at many of the company’s solutions, featuring demo pods, as well as a customer application gallery, showcasing a broad range of award-winning and creative print applications for market segments including direct mail, on-demand publishing and transactional printing. 'Knowledge Bars' will offer details of Canon’s solutions for helping companies to maximize their productivity, integrate workflows and how to leverage the cloud.
The last 12 months have seen Canon make a landmark impact on the production and large-format industry with an unprecedented number of Canon products and solutions being launched, culminating in the 2015 Must See ’Ems award for the Canon imagePRESS C10000VP digital press, as well as the prestigious 2015 PIA InterTech Technology Award for the Océ VarioPrint i300 printer.
"Customer feedback has been crucial in helping us to build our strongest portfolio ever,” said Junichi Yoshitake, senior vice president and general manager, Business Imaging Solutions Group, Canon U.S.A. "The breadth of our presence at GRAPH EXPO 2015 demonstrates Canon’s commitment to providing innovative solutions for the industry."
Key products and solutions to be represented at the Canon booth include:
- Canon imagePRESS C10000VP Digital Press: A digital color production press, which sets a new quality benchmark in its class by delivering robust productivity of up-to-100 images* per minute while maintaining high productivity even on long runs and mixed media jobs. A 2015 Must See ’Ems winner, the imagePRESS C10000VP completes Canon’s color production portfolio, and represents a new volume segment for the company.
- Océ VarioPrint i300 Digital Press: Recently awarded the prestigious 2015 InterTech Technology Award from the Printing Industries of America, the VarioPrint i300 is the first-of-its-kind digital high-speed, sheetfed inkjet press designed to help accelerate the printing industry's transition from offset to high-volume digital output by combining the reduced costs of inkjet with the media and application flexibility of sheet-fed production.
- PRISMAdirect software: A Web-based workflow solution that helps streamline the entire production workflow for simplified job acquisition. It includes the core order processing and management dashboard and the optional web-to-print front end. This combines the two essential capabilities of job submission and order fulfillment in one end-to-end solution.
- Océ ColorStream 3000 Z Series: Designed to be a slim, high volume full-color continuous-feed inkjet system in its class, this machine aims to provide the quality and versatility of the popular ColorStream 3000 Series range. It features a modified design to suit a smaller environment not normally suitable for high-volume inkjet installations by using around 30 percent less floor space.
- Océ Arizona 6170XTS Flatbed Printer: Built for high-volume printing environments, the Océ Arizona 6170 XTS produces quality results at speeds of up to 1,668 square feet per hour*. The ease-of-use and versatility synonymous with the Océ Arizona printers is apparent in this extra-large table design that offers continuous print production of standard size rigid media, helping reduce operator intervention and increase productivity.
About Canon U.S.A.
Canon U.S.A. is a leading provider of consumer, business-to-business, and industrial digital imaging solutions to the U.S. and to Latin America and the Caribbean (excluding Mexico) markets. With approximately $31 billion in global revenue, its parent company, Canon Inc. (NYSE:CAJ), ranks third overall in U.S. patents granted in 2014† and is one of Fortune magazine's World's Most Admired Companies in 2015. Canon U.S.A. is committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, providing 100 percent U.S.-based consumer service and support for all of the products it distributes. Canon U.S.A. is dedicated to its Kyosei philosophy of social and environmental responsibility. In 2014, the Canon Americas Headquarters secured LEED Gold certification, a recognition for the design, construction, operations and maintenance of high-performance green buildings.
†Based on weekly patent counts issued by United States Patent and Trademark Office.
* Print speed is based on internal testing. Print speed may vary depending on the number of copies selected, as well as on the settings for size, type, and orientation of paper.
Source: Canon U.S.A.