Agenda for Print UV 2015 Announced; UV on Plastics, LED-UV and Hw-UV Are Featured 'Hot' Topics
LAS VEGAS—January 15, 2015—Agenda for Print UV 2015 has been announced. Major topics will explore UV on plastics; the impact of LED-UV and Hw-UV technology on the print industry; and a panel discussion on UV coatings.
Print UV is pleased to announce the release of its agenda for the Print UV Conference to be held at the Encore Wynn Resort in Las Vegas, March 1-3. Discussion topics were determined from those most often requested by previous Print UV attendees.
Agenda highlights include:
- LED UV and High Wavelength UV: A combination of core-technology discussions, best practices and real-world experiences with new UV technology that is changing offset UV printing.
- UV Printing on Plastics Panel: Get an in-depth understanding of what it takes to be a world-class printer of synthetic substrates.
- How To’s on UV Grit Coating Applications as well as key practices for successful Soft Touch Coatings.
- Tips and Tricks for Cold Foil application from industry experts who use it daily.
- Low migration (LM) UV ink updates and future requirements.
- Advances in UV ink, coating, blanket and roller technology that are available for your pressroom today.
- Networking sessions that offer one-on-one discussions with knowledgeable UV printers regarding some of today’s most critical UV topics.
Print UV is the premier all-in-one conference event for leaders in the global UV printing industry. Attendees from around the world will meet at the Encore by Wynn Resort in Las Vegas on Sunday, March 1 at 6 p.m. for a Welcome Reception open to all registered attendees. The two day conference concludes on Tuesday, March 3 with closing remarks at 4 p.m. Print UV is an excellent opportunity for print industry professionals to network, engage with other printers and leading suppliers, uncover new ideas and growth opportunities, dive deep into core UV processes with experts and learn from successful UV case studies.
"The relationships and knowledge gained at Print UV far surpass any other conference I've attended," stated Rod Franson of the Carlson Print Group of Minnesota. "Print UV is well organized and covers all of the technical aspects in the UV world. This is not just any ordinary conference; you will meet and work with UV people that can help grow your business.”
To learn more about the eighth annual Print UV Conference, visit www.printuv.com or contact Kati Zimmermann at (715) 425-5600.