Print Outlook 2022: What to Expect in the Year Ahead
Sponsored by: Canon Solutions America
Speakers: Lisa Cross, Principle Analyst, NAPCO Research, and Andy Paparozzi, Chief Economist, Printing United Alliance
As the new year starts, print providers want to know what trends and opportunities lie ahead. Join NAPCO Research and PRINTING United Alliance analysts to find out.
2022 will offer new innovations and opportunities for print providers to enhance productivity, grow sales, improve profitability, and strengthen customer relationships. During this webinar, we will feature top trends and recommendations to support planning for success in 2022 and beyond.
Topics to be covered will be based upon industry research, to include:
- The economic outlook for the printing industry
- Top opportunity areas supporting profitable growth
- Ways to navigate continuing supply chain shifts
- Tips for selling success in a new sales environment
- The vital role value digital printing will play in success
- Customer’s key priorities and how to meet them
Come to this session armed with your questions. You'll be able to submit questions directly to our panelists for a live Q&A session during the hour.
Sponsored by Canon Solutions America
Can’t make it on January 27th? No problem! Printing Impressions and in-plant Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.