Streamline Color and Breathe New Life into Your High-Value, Workhorse Presses
Sponsored by: Baldwin Vision Systems
Speakers: Greg Kallman, Americas Sales Manager, Baldwin Vision Systems; Mark Krueger, Regional Sales Manager – Corporate Accounts, Baldwin Vision Systems; Brian Mack, Owner, MCS, LLC
The market is demanding higher print quality, but in the current environment many printing service providers do not have the resources to buy a new press. This webinar looks at examples of how offset printers are extending the life of their existing assets through automation upgrades, and at the same time improving the quality and productivity of their “must-do, can’t fail machines” that cannot be down.
You will learn:
- How to streamline color control with the latest closed-loop automation
- How to reduce crewing on the press and take your operators’ skills to the next level
- An effective strategy for dealing with parts and service availability, obsolescence and shortage of talent
- How to add machine capacity, run faster and avoid downtime on your highest-value assets
- How to take multiple pieces of legacy software and hardware and consolidate them into a single platform for ease of management
- The business case behind why this makes sense
- Which machines – both web and sheetfed offset – are ideal targets for enhancement
- How printers have already done it
Sponsored by Baldwin Vision Systems
Couldn't make it on December 15th? No problem! Printing Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.