End-to-End Workflows for Maximum Productivity with Inkjet
Sponsored by: Pitney Bowes
Speakers: Pat McGrew, Director of the Production Workflow Solutions (PWS), Info Trends; Kevin Marks, VP, Global Production Print, Document Messaging Technologies (DMT), Pitney Bowes, Inc.
According to a recent article in Printing Impressions, production inkjet technology is three to ten times more productive than digital color toner. The true measure of ROI in inkjet production encompasses the end-to-end workflow process and the impact of operational performance across print and mail.
Join Keypoint Intelligence and Pitney Bowes as we share best practices for optimizing workflow processes in commercial and in-plant inkjet environments. We'll review:
- Latest trends in the customer communications market.
- Key points to consider when making an inkjet investment.
- Enhanced tools and expanded services to consider.
- Client use cases for successfully implementing inkjet technology.
You will learn:
- Industry best practices for managing workflow.
- Ways to automate processes across print and mail.
- The impact of compliance on workflow processes.
Bring rigor and precision to the flow of inkjet work throughout your plant by attending this informative webinar!
Sponsored by Pitney Bowes
Can’t make it on June 12th? No problem! Printing Impressions webinars are archived for 90 days after the live event. Click above to register and get access to this webinar, both live and on- demand.