Putting Visual Marketing to Work for You
- Adobe Edge. This tool enables you to develop animations for websites using HTML5 (which is compatible with Apple products unlike Flash). The program has a very easy-to-use and intuitive interface that makes developing animations easy, even for users with very limited programming skills. The animations will run in all of the popular web browsers such as Firefox, IE, Opera, Safari and Chrome and can be created to run on mobile devices such as Androids, Windows Phone 7 and IOS5.
- Hippo Animator. Providing a quick and simple way to create HTML5 animation, this tool uses the timeline approach where elements and components are placed in frames that can be converted into movies that create the animation. The components can be edited and positioned. Effects can also added as desired by users. Audio in the mp3 format can be easily added to the timeline to give a polished finish. Animated content that can be exported to HTML5 to function in all the major browsers and on all major mobile devices. The cost for a license is $50. This is a tutorial you can check out on how to use Hippo Animator
- MemeGenerator.net. You can browse through memes made by others and use the menu to look through different characters, images, what’s popular and the newest memes. Click “Generate an Image” on the left to start building your own meme.
- Quickmeme. Featured memes are displayed on the homepage and you can browse through the ones that are the most popular, random memes and favorite memes. Clicking “make a meme!” let’s you choose an image to start creating.
- Bitstrips. Bitstrips is a free app on Facebook that turns you and your friends (or your employees and customers) into a cast of cartoon characters. Since exploding onto the scene this year, the company reports having nine million unique users and 40 million Bitstrips shared to date.
- Pixton. The business option for this site is $79 per quarter and allows the creation of an unlimited number of comics without the need up install software.