Does Your Business Suffer from Disorganitis?
Disorganitis? You may have heard it called Reworkitis or No-clueitis, It’s even been referred to as This-is-normalitis, within the printing industry.
It’s a disease that’s hard to cure, especially if you don’t recognize the symptoms, or are in denial that you have it.
The symptoms may vary from mild to severe:
- HEADACHES over recurring mistakes.
- HAIR LOSS due to losing money from wasted time & resources.
- PANIC ATTACKS from missing deadlines.
- ULCERS from making excuses to customers.
- INSOMNIA from long hours training & retraining personnel.
- RED EYE from over working and no personal life.
- ANGER OUTBURST keeping your business clean and orderly.
- MEMORY LOSS from constant interruptions with the same questions.
- CONFUSION from the chaos in your business.
So where do you start to regain your health?
Philip Beyer, founder/president of Ebiz Products LLC and founder of Beyer Printing Inc. in Nashville Tenn., is a chronic entrepreneur, business systems analyst and consultant. Author of "System Busters: How to Stop Them in Your Business" and recipient of an InterTech Technology Award for the design and development of System100 business process management software. Beyer speaks to business owners across the country on how to bring lean, sustainable order to their businesses. Contact him at (615) 425-2652.