Connect with Affinity Express
If you are not yet familiar with Affinity Express, you should know that we are blazing a trail by addressing the need for advertising and marketing production solutions for a variety of market segments. Today, we have well-known newspaper, direct marketer, yellow pages, marketing services, retailer, promotional products, digital media agency and corporate clients.
Our vision to provide high volumes of digital files in fast turn times, with excellent technical quality at a cost-effective rate. Affinity Express clients lower costs, generate higher profits and gain a competitive edge, without having to invest in building and maintaining these capabilities internally.
We currently offer a full range of services, including print ad production and digital ad production, execution of marketing campaigns, pre-press services, page building and document creation, HTML email and web design, online content publishing, image editing, vector artwork, and embroidery digitizing among others.
Affinity Express has been successful because of our unique offshore, onshore and onsite business model, state-of-the-art technology and best practices in quality and productivity. As a result, we have established a niche in the business process outsourcing industry for print and interactive production services and become the leading provider.
For this blog, we’ve enlisted our division leaders, solutions architects, heads of human resources and marketing, and other employees at the Affinity Express production facilities, to enable you to engage with them, ask questions and learn what makes us tick. We all look forward to hearing your feedback. Here are some of the questions we anticipate from you:
- How does the outsourcing of advertising and marketing production work?
- What are the benefits and why should I consider it?
- How do I choose a provider?
- What services do you provide?
- How much can I save through outsourcing these functions or services?
- How can I get the best out of a partner for advertising and marketing production?
- What kind of technology do you use?
- How are orders placed?
- What are your turn times?
- How do you ensure quality?
- How should I communicate with designers?
- What is it like to work for Affinity Express?
- How can I apply for a position with the company?
We plan to address these questions in the coming weeks and months. In the meantime, please tell us what is on your mind!