Xeikon, Konica Minolta and Xerox Among Top Presenters at PIA’S Digital Printing Think Tank III
NEW YORK - January 15, 2019 - Printing Industries Alliance, announced that Xeikon, Xerox and Konica Minolta are among the top presenters for their DIGITAL PRINT THINK TANK III scheduled for Thursday Feb. 21, 2019. Reservations are available for presentation slots, non-presentation sponsorships and attendees. The event will take place in Manhattan at Club 101, located at 101 Park Avenue, New York at 40th Street.
Presentation slots are being limited. Several have already been committed and more will be announced next week, leaving a balance of three available on a first come – first served basis. Call or email Marty Maloney today to schedule your slot at 203 912 0804 or email@example.com
This event will be our third Digital Print Think Tank. The first Think Tank was held in October 2015 and had an attendance of 110; our second Think Tank was held in July 2017 and had an attendance of 150 including printers and media. We are shooting to increase this number on Feb. 21, 2019 and will focus on increasing the number of printers. In addition to our New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania footprint we will be including printers from throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions and beyond.
2017 presentation sponsors included Xerox, HP, Fujifilm, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, EFI, Komori, Screen, Canon, Kodak, Xeikon and Heidelberg.
The event will cut across all digital printing technologies from toner to inkjet and all applications will be discussed including labels and packaging, wide format, direct mail and books. In addition to presentations there will be discussion panels that will include a panel of digital printers and end-users and also a panel of digital press manufacturers.
There are two kinds of participation; presentation sponsors and non- presentation sponsors.
Presentation sponsors will typically be press manufacturers and non-presentation sponsors will be paper, ink, finishing, software, color and other vendors supporting the digital print industry.
Participating Presentation Sponsors Will Receive:
- A TWENTY MINUTE PRESENTATION SLOT
- PARTICIPATION ON A PANEL ( and the ability to recommend printers and end users for panels)
- FIFTEEN COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSIONS FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS, PROSPECTS AND PERSONNEL (Includes fifteen continental breakfasts, fifteen lunches, all day coffee and soft drinks and end-of-the day network event cocktails)
- A SMALL IN-ROOM PERIMETER TABLE TO SELL AS WELL AS DISPLAY LITERATURE
- STRONG AND FREQUENT RECOGNITION THROUGH EVENT PR, LITERATURE AND SIGNAGE
Participating Non-Presentation Sponsors Will Receive:
- FIVE COMPLIMENTARY ADMISSIONS FOR YOUR CUSTOMERS , PROSPECT S AND PERSONNEL (Includes five continental breakfasts, five lunches, all day coffee and soft drinks and end-of-the-day network event cocktails)
- A SMALL IN- ROOM PERIMETER TABLE TO SELL AS WELL AS DISPLAY LITERATURE
- STRONG AND FREQUENT RECGNITION THROUGH EVENT PR, LITERATURE AND SIGNAGE
Presentation Sponsors will pay a single low, inclusive fee of $4,300. Non-Presentation sponsors will pay a single affordable inclusive fee of $1,300. Printers and others registering for the event will pay a deeply discounted rate of a $109. Actual cost is north of $200 per person. Printers have asked us to hold this digital printing forum. After multiple technical advances and evolutions, they want an update which allows them to make side-by-side comparisons and find out which press should be their next digital purchase. UPM Raflatac has just been added to the list of non-presentation sponsors.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Printing Impressions.