3-D Printing Technologies Market Report Reveals 3-D Market to Grow Significantly in the Next 20 Years
LONDON—October 21, 2014—3-D printing is more than merely a new technology; it heralds a wave of change to manufacturing processes across every major industry. Visiongain calculates that the 3-D printing technologies market will reach $3.32B in 2014.
Although it took over two decades for the technology to rise to more widespread acclaim and prominence, 3-D printing is now considered as a revolutionary new method of manufacturing.
For centuries, subtractive manufacturing has been the norm: cutting, drilling, or stripping away at a larger whole to produce a smaller item. By contrast, the value proposition of additive manufacturing (AM) is to build products literally from the ground up using raw materials, thereby eliminating waste and reducing overall production costs.
Aside from the efficiency and cost-savings inherent to 3-D printing adoption, the AM process can be applied to most manufacturing fields. Houses, automobile chassis, even live tissue can be 3-D printed.
The 3-D printing market is set to grow explosively in the next two decades, with 2014-2019 marking the fruitful beginnings and early innovations in the field. The foundation is being laid for a new generation of manufacturing processes and there remain many untapped market niches for leading vendors to exploit. As the market moves into a growth phase and critical technology patents begin to expire, substantial worldwide revenue will be up for grabs.
Why you should buy the 3D Printing Technologies Market Report 2014-2019: Consumer and Industrial Applications, Technologies and Leading Companies
What is the future of the 3-D printing market? Visiongain's comprehensive analysis contains highly quantitative content delivering solid conclusions benefiting your analysis and illustrates new opportunities and potential revenue streams helping you to remain competitive. This definitive report will benefit your decision making and help to direct your future business strategy.
Avoid falling behind your competitors, missing critical business opportunities or losing industry influence. In this new report, you will discover analysis of the five main world regions, eight leading national markets, eight leading enterprise sub-markets and 10 leading companies in the 3-D printing industry. The report assesses strategies, technologies, competitive forces and product portfolios. Read on to discover the prospects for the 3-D printing sector and find out who and what is at the forefront of it.
How this 96 page report delivers:
- View 3-D Printing market analysis to keep your knowledge ahead of your competition and ensure you exploit key business opportunities:
Global forecasts of the 3-D printing market from 2014-2019: by revenues and by shipments
Five regional forecasts of the following 3-D printing markets 2014-2019: North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa
Forecasts for the eight leading national 3-D printing markets 2014-2019: The United States, Canada, Germany, The United Kingdom, The Netherlands, China, Japan and Korea
- Forecasts for the eight leading enterprise 3-D printing sub-markets 2014-2019: Consumer Products/Electronics, Automotive, Healthcare, Aerospace, Business support, Educational, Government/Defense, Architecture
- The report also distinguishes the end use for 3-D printing with forecasts for 2014-2019 for: Professional Use and Personal Use
- The report provides detailed profiles of the 10 leading 3-D printing companies with market share revealed, complete with strategies, portfolios and key partnerships, allowing you to more effectively compete in the market. In addition to detailed company profiles, you will also discover original critical analysis, revealing insight into recent commercial developments.
- The report provides 74 tables, charts and graphs. Let Visiongain's analysts guide you with a thorough assessment of the 3-D printing market's leaders, innovators, incumbents and challengers. This analysis will achieve quicker, easier understanding of key players in the 3-D printing market.
- Explore the factors affecting product developers and everyone within the value chain. Learn about the forces influencing market dynamics.
- Identify who the leading companies are in the 3-D printing industry with market share data revealed. The report reveals the technologies and companies which hold the greatest potential. In particular, exploring and analyzing the activities of these companies: See where the expected gains will be. View Visiongain's assessment of the prospects for established competitors, rising companies and new market entrants. Visiongain's work explains that potential, helping you stay ahead. Gain a thorough understanding of the competitive landscape with profiles of 10 leading 3-D Printing companies examining their market share, positioning, capabilities, product portfolios, R&D activity, services, focus, strategies, M&A activity and future outlook.
The 10 leading 3-D Printing companies are Stratasys, 3D Systems, ExOne, EOS GmbH, Arcam AB, Materialise, Alphaform, Concept Laser GmbH, EnvisionTEC GmbH and Organovo.
Discover Information found nowhere else in this independent assessment of the 3-D printing market
The 3D Printing Technologies Market Report 2014-2019: Consumer and Industrial Applications, Technologies and Leading Companies report provides impartial 3-D printing sector analysis. With the independent business intelligence found this in Visioingain's work, you will discover where the prospects are for profit. In particular, this new research provides you with key strategic advantages: Visiongain's informed, independent, objective analysis and revealing company profiles will provide you with that necessary edge, allowing you to gain ground over your competitors.
With this report you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss crucial business opportunities. You will save time and receive recognition for your market insight. See how you this report could benefit and enhance your research, analysis, company presentations and ultimately your individual business decisions and your company's prospects.
How the 3D Printing Technologies Market Report 2014-2019: Consumer and Industrial Applications, Technologies and Leading Companies can benefit you
Visiongain's report is for anyone requiring analysis of the 3-D printing market. You will discover market forecasts, technological trends, predictions and expert opinion providing you with independent analysis derived from Visiongain's extensive primary and secondary research. Only by purchasing this report will you receive this critical business intelligence revealing where revenue growth is likely and where the lucrative potential market prospects are. Don't miss this key opportunity to gain a competitive advantage.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/2200941/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers.