Latest Software Developments from Ultimate TechnoGraphics Will Be Introduced at GRAPH EXPO 14
MONTREAL—September 23, 2014—Ultimate TechnoGraphics, a leader in imposition and finishing automation software, will be showcasing its latest software developments at GRAPH EXPO 14 at booth 541, at the Chicago McCormick Place from Sept. 28 to Oct. 1, 2014.
Attendees will learn the following at the Ultimate TechnoGraphics booth:
- How PSPs worldwide centralize their imposition process for higher accuracy and optimum connectivity.
- How to effectively manage an end-to-end touch-less workflow from order to finishing.
- MIS connectivity of the imposition engine for accurate estimating and automated production.
- How imposing the right way saves money when going digital.
- How finishing automation is a must to stay competitive.
New software developments to be showcased:
- Ultimate Bindery v.4: 2014 Must See 'Ems Winner, Best in class finishing automation software.
- Impostrip Automation v.9 with new Universal Mapper allowing you to easily connect your imposition engine to any system, upstream and downstream.
- Impostrip Scalable v.9 with key on-demand book printing functionality and speed.
- Impostrip Econo+ new barcodes for finishing automation on a Duplo or Morgana device. This solution can be seen at the Ultimate TechnoGraphics booth, and at Duplo booth 2613 and Morgana booth 4013.
- Impostrip PassGate's impressive photo management system for high-volume photo prints and photo book printing, including new image enhancement connectivity.
- Absolutely Imposing new templates and color bars.
What to see at GRAPH EXPO from Ultimate TechnoGraphics Partners:
- HP Direct2Finish on SmartStream at the Hewlett Packard booth 1913 where customers can set a complete finishing plan from guillotine to saddle-stitcher or from stacker to perfect bound books and automate an end-to-end touch-less workflow.
- Xerox IntegratedPLUS Finishing Solution at the Xerox booth 1213 where Ultimate Bindery links prepress to near-line and inline finishing.
- Standard Horizon will show a digital production line at booth 1923 with a SmartStacker JDF-enabled in-line or near-line device to efficiently prepare stacks for various JDF perfect bound or saddle-stitch devices providing a complete automated finishing flow.
- EPMS Gang Run Wizard booth 349 to see the connectivity with AutoFlow ganging optimization from Impostrip Automation.
- i-Position powered by Absolutely Imposing Acrobat plug-in at the Glunz & Jensen booth 340 to see the latest i-Position acrobat plug-in for easy-to-use imposition.
- Impostrip Econo+ and Duplo—new version driving Duplo booth 2613 equipment with barcode.
- Impostrip Econo+ and Morgana—showing how barcode automates makeready on Morgana devices booth 4013.
- Impostrip Configurator for Enfocus Switch at booth 535 allowing users to connect Impostrip with Switch to elaborate flows to drive automated prepress production.
- Pressero Web-to-print Connectivity at booth 539 where Aleyant Systems Web-to-print system can connect to Impostrip in order to impose and automatically produce printed products.
About Ultimate TechnoGraphics
Automation drives results in printing. This is the foundation of all Impostrip product developments and today printers swear by Impostrip’s speed, power, flexibility and ease of use in a digital or hybrid environment. Ultimate TechnoGraphics invented digital imposition with the first release of Impostrip in 1989, and has continued to play a leading role in the market ever since while providing the most innovative and progressive imposition products. Ultimate today leads in imposition and finishing automation software solutions. The company has a rich history of providing and integrating imposition technologies into hardware and software workflow solutions for print industry leaders including Duplo, Glunz & Jensen, HP, Muller Martini, Ricoh-InfoPrint, Xerox, and others.
Source: Ultimate TechnoGraphics.