Tecnau Virtual Events Attended by More Than 1,000 Customers, Prospects, and Partners
Tecnau announces the conclusion of its Spring Forward with Tecnau virtual event series, running weekly from the opening sessions on May 18 until the closing sessions on June 24. Over 1,000 worldwide customers, prospects and partners attended these sessions in total, learning about the latest Tecnau finishing options as well as about the latest offerings from our press partners Canon, HP, Konica Minolta, Ricoh, Screen and Xerox.
Highlights of Spring Forward demonstrations and presentations included:
- Tecnau’s Revolution 50 family of cut/stack systems, featuring high-speed operation up to 590 fpm/180 mpm, support for demanding graphic arts applications and IoT capabilities
- Tecnau’s Stack 1212 space-efficient and cost-effective cut/stack line for finishing of B2 sheets
- Canon’s ColorStream 8000 continuous inkjet press, announced just days before
- HP’s new PageWide Web Press T250, the first press to feature HP Brilliant Ink
- Konica Minolta’s proven KM-1 inkjet sheet-fed B2+ press
- Ricoh’s preview of the coming Pro Z75 inkjet sheet-fed B2+ press
- Screen’s recently announced Truepress Jet520 Mono high-speed roll-fed monochrome press
- Xerox’s Baltoro HF Inkjet press with optional Color Accelerator with High Fusion Ink
Tecnau’s demonstrations were shown from the company’s newly opened Tecnau Experience Center (TEC) at its corporate headquarters in Ivrea, Italy, outside of Milan.
Says Stefano De Marco, Tecnau Managing Director, “We’re very pleased with the success of our Spring Forward with Tecnau virtual event. Spring Forward uniquely combined the opportunity to see integrated products from multiple industry-leading vendors, along with the accessibility of a focused virtual event.”
“Spring Forward testifies to Tecnau’s close technological ties with all digital press manufacturers over a broad range of print applications. We work with these partners to deliver to customers flexible and fully integrated end-to-end solutions that position them well for years to come,” states Jeff Kewin, Tecnau President Americas and Asia Pacific.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Printing Impressions.