Scodix to Debut Crystals, Cast&Cure Among Nine Digital Enhancements at Dscoop
SAN ANTONIO — April 13, 2016 — Scodix, a leading provider of digital enhancement solutions for the graphic arts industry, announced that the company will be exhibiting an expanded suite of digital enhancements at next week's Dscoop Annual Conference (April 14-16) in booth 324. Originally expected to debut at drupa 2016 in late May, Scodix will now introduce two new applications, swelling the features capabilities of the company’s most advanced system, the Scodix Ultra Pro, to a record nine different enhancement effects, the company reports to be more than any digital enhancement system ever. These applications now include:
- Scodix Sense: Scodix SENSE digital enhancement printing allows print service providers, folding carton converters, designers and brand owners to turn ordinary products and applications into extraordinary creations.
- Scodix Foil: The Scodix Foil Station is an optional hardware module, that runs in-line with the Scodix Ultra Pro Digital Press, delivering unmatched foil enhancement capabilities;
- Scodix Foil on Foil: This option enables unique special effects, unavailable on any other system, compiling different foils on foil, and a variety of Scodix Sense features, to achieve numerable texture effects;
- Scodix Spot: A selective spot varnish for short to medium runs, Scodix SPOT digitally recreates the effect of traditional analog flat varnishes, without the setup time or mess;
- Scodix Metallic: Scodix Metallic allows users to enhance prints with metallic coloring by simply utilizing the CMYK color process of Scodix SENSE;
- Scodix Glitter: Scodix Rainbow™ is the world’s first in-house digital inkjet glittering station that produces the Scodix Digital-Glittering™ experience;
- Scodix VDP/VDE: Scodix digital enhancement accentuates the impact of digital enhancement with personalized and individualized text and graphics;
- Scodix Braille: The innovative Scodix Inkjet-Braille™ solution is designed to provide a better quality of life for blind and visually impaired people around the world;
Introducing Two New Applications
Being shown for the first time anywhere are two new digital enhancement effects:
Scodix Crystals: Replacing the manual placement of chaton, costume jewelry, or crystals on products such as greeting cards and brochures, Scodix Crystals adds a colorful and reflective sparkle. It creates a true 3D dimensional effect by applying a multi-layer, receding pyramid-like build-up of polymer to printed projects. The result is an accelerated, high-quality, cost-effective, easy-to-use alternative that eliminates time-consuming and expensive manual labor.
Scodix Cast&Cure: Empowering Scodix Foil Station users, Scodix Cast&Cure creates a high-impact 3D holographic effect, bringing a whole new dimension, and value proposition, to their print project. Employing a variety of standard off-the-shelf holographic patterns, as well as customized designs, this new technique delivers unmatched style and security features to brochures, folding boxes and packaging, displays, book covers, and all types of bags.
Founded in 2005, Dscoop (Digital Solutions Cooperative) is an independent global community of graphic arts business owners and technical professionals who use HP Indigo, Scitex, high-end Latex, and Inkjet equipment and related solutions. The 2016 Dscoop Annual Conference (April 14 thru 16) will be conducted at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas. Attendees can pre-register online for private demonstrations at the booth (#324) by emailing Scodix at email@example.com.
Scodix Ltd. is the established leader of digital print enhancement presses for the Graphic Arts industry, offering print service providers and converters the ability to add value to the products they provide to their customers. The company’s digital enhancement presses and Scodix SENSE™ solution offer unmatched, high-quality enhancement capabilities that make the graphic communications printed product stand out from the rest and leave a lasting impression. For more information please visit www.scodix.com