PIA Releases New Performance Ratios Program; Includes Online Dashboard
Printing Industries of America’s Center for Print Economics and Management, in conjunction with Profectus, a business management consultant specializing in the printing industry, have opened access to the new Performance Ratios program.
For more than 90 years, the Ratios have been used by printers and suppliers to track industry financial performance and benchmark their operations. The new program provides an online dashboard that generates dynamic reports instantly.
The Performance Ratios program uses more than 50 key performance metrics to compare printers to industry profit leaders which can help enhance company efficiency and profitability. A key feature of the program is an online dashboard that instantly generates dynamic reports that include graphics, analysis, and text.
The central features of the Performance Ratios include:
- A secure, interactive dashboard that allows printers access to industry finance and operating averages as well as profit leader benchmarks
- Dynamic reports with automatically generated graphs and explanations
- A shorter and more concise data input process
- The generation of more than 50 KPIs that are compared to industry leaders and peers
- Trend analysis for firms that participate multiple years
- Legacy reports (2017-18) from the previous Ratios program
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Printing Impressions.