PIA Launches Process Control Fundamentals in iLearning Center
Printing Industries of America (PIA) is pleased to announce the launch of its all-new Process Control Fundamentals course in the iLearning Center.
Process control means ensuring that a system is constant, predictable, and continually operating at optimum performance with only normal variation. In the printing industry, process control is the cornerstone of any successful color-managed workflow. This course methodically covers all of the necessary tools, targets, and techniques for implementing process control successfully in production workflow.
The course covers:
- What process control is and why it’s important for color management
- How to establish consistency in color viewing
- All about measurement devices and instrument standards
- Process control on press, tools, and requirements
- Process control in computer-to-plate, tools, and requirements
- Process control in proofing, tools, and requirements
- Implementation and getting buy-in and support from management and staff
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Printing Impressions.