OKI Data Will Demo Digital Production, Wide-Format Solutions at Graph Expo
MOUNT LAUREL, N.J. — September 23, 2016 – OKI Data Americas will showcase its expanding line of professional printing solutions, and demonstrate new market opportunities for the graphic arts and production industry at Graph Expo 16. This year’s show will take place Sept. 25-28 at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Fla. There in exhibit booth #1001, the OKI Data Experience Center will enable attendees to engage with a graphic designer on ways to produce premium printed items using white, and discover exclusive, innovative and proven applications built on OKI’s expanding portfolio of wide-format and production printing products for the graphic communications market.
Making its Graph Expo debut within the OKI Data Experience Center, OKI’s exhibit will feature its acclaimed ColorPainter line of wide-format printing devices. The ColorPainter line represents a significant and powerful part of the company’s expanding portfolio of professional printing solutions, and underscores OKI’s commitment to long-term growth within the specialty printing and imaging technology market.
The OKI proColor series of digital production printers also continues its expansion. This pioneering line of color printers includes four-color (CMYK) and five-color (CMYK + white and/or clear) devices delivering high-value output at a low acquisition cost versus traditional “big-iron” equipment. OKI now offers three print engines available either in their standard configuration or as digital envelope printers when integrated with the newly designed envelope feeder which is being debuted at Graph Expo.
OKI is leading the way to a new era of production printing built on patented technology that expands the range of supported media types, sizes and weights to include envelopes, polyester, magnets, banners and heavyweight card stock up to 360 gsm. Select printers offer unique full color + white printing capabilities to produce high-value output that can command premium prices which, in turn, yields premium profits.
“As demand for high-quality, short-run, on-demand output increases, OKI has responded with an even more comprehensive line of high-value professional printing solutions that deliver real competitive advantages in today’s marketplace,” comments Fabrizio Soto, VP, Marketing for Production Printing and Wide-Format Products at OKI Data Americas. “We look forward to demonstrating our pioneering solutions at this year’s GRAPH EXPO, and engaging with attendees on the ways in which OKI solutions can be integrated as a complement to their print fleets to enhance their business.”
Among the solutions to be featured within the OKI Data Experience Center are:
- The ColorPainter M-64s wide-format printer is a 64˝ device designed for mid- to high-volume digital printing. It delivers rich, glossy output at unrivaled speed for indoor and outdoor applications, and high-density images on wide-range of applications such as backlit signs, banners and vehicle wraps. The industrial printheads, innovative ink and advanced print technologies provide customers unique advantages in terms of ink cost savings and time savings providing opportunities to easily upgrade business capabilities and increase profits. The M-64s was recently upgraded with enhanced Smart Nozzle Mapping Technology, while its co-branded 3M SX eco-solvent, low-odor inks have earned the GREENGUARD Gold Certification and carry the 3M MCS Warranty. Its robust, industrial build and easy operation make the ColorPainter M-64s a smart investment for any professional graphics print environment.
- The C942 digital production printer — a game-changing five-color device which produces vivid white and color-on-color output in a single pass. It is a light production powerhouse and represents a new breed of digital printing. The C942 excels at short-run jobs, and is the perfect complement to “big iron” equipment, producing output that’s both high-quality and high-value — in-house and on-demand. It is compact and easy to operate, and offers the features, functionality and output quality of competing devices but at up to 80% less cost.
- The five-color C941e digital production printer augments full color printing with the addition of white and/or clear toner to produce high impact, high value output on-demand. The C941e delivers production quality output with a number of original features and functionality to meet the needs of the graphic arts market. It boasts exceptional print speed and the same impressive media handling capabilities as the other C900 Series devices. Its micro-fine toner offers superior coverage, high imprint density and a high quality finish.
- The C931DP digital envelope printer combines the robust C900 Series engine, output speed and media handling capabilities with a new, next generation high capacity envelope feeder to deliver a powerful system for full color short-run envelope production quickly, easily and in a single pass. The C931DP can produce 500 Com-10 envelopes in 12 minutes with output that rivals traditional offset printing presses.
- Devices within the OKI C900 Series are also supported by an optional EFI Fiery C9 Server or Harlequin DirectPrint RIP to deliver best-in-class job management, color matching accuracy, and variable data printing protocols to produce highly personalized marketing campaigns.
Graph Expo attracts graphics communications professionals spanning the areas of print, online and mobile to experience a full spectrum of equipment, products and services from leading manufacturers and suppliers. This year’s show is slated to host the largest display of live running equipment in the Americas so attendees can participate in live product demonstrations.
OKI products are built on parent company OKI Data’s history of leadership and innovation. Most of OKI’s color printing solutions feature Single Pass Color as well as proprietary digital LED and HD Color technologies. These technologies allow OKI to manufacture products that require fewer moving parts than the traditional laser printer.
Support for OKI’s wide-format printers within the U.S. and Canada is provided by a network of authorized distributors; support and training for authorized distributors is available during normal business hours within the Pacific time zone.
OKI Data provides live, toll-free technical support 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year, with agents based in North America. In addition, OKI Data live chat feature is available to customers within the US and Canada seeking online support on weekdays during normal business hours within the Eastern time zone.
About OKI Data Americas
OKI Data Americas, headquartered in Mount Laurel, N.J., and a subsidiary of OKI Data Corporation of Japan, markets printers and solutions under the OKI brand, including digital color and monochrome printers and multifunction products, serial impact dot matrix printers, thermal label and POS printers, as well as a full line of options, accessories, and consumables. OKI Data Americas serves the graphic arts, production, and specialty printing markets with the OKI proColor Series digital production printers, as well as its expanding line of ColorPainter and Teriostar wide-format professional printing devices.
In addition, its Multimedia Production Platform category of production-quality A3 color devices meets a wide range of graphic arts and commercial printing needs. Utilizing Genuine OKI toner ensures consistent, reliable, and high-quality output that maximizes performance. OKI Data offers a broad portfolio of products built to optimize managed print engagements. OKI Data Americas takes a consultative approach to supporting every customer's needs and delivering individualized print solutions that optimize business performance.
The company's innovative technology is backed by Tokyo-based parent company OKI Electric Industry, a leader in telecom, infrastructure, and mechatronics systems, as well as an approximately $4.3 billion multinational corporation according to its FY 2015 financial reporting.
 Published performance results based on laboratory testing. Individual results may vary.
 Available in the U.S. and Canada.