Muller Martini Starts Construction of ‘Grow with us’ Themed Stand
DUSSELDORF, GERMANY— 5-19-08—Construction of the Muller Martini drupa booth has started on schedule. The drupa show begins May 29, 2008 in Düsseldorf, Germany. Here are a few statistics to underscore what a huge effort the construction team will be making over the next three weeks in order to:
• Lay 24,757 square feet of flooring for the machine line-up;
• Lay almost 7,535 square feet of flooring on two levels for the visitor area;
• Drive no fewer than 60 tractor-trailers to Düsseldorf in order to transport Muller Martini’s machines to the exhibition center;
• Drive another 6 trucks with construction material for the booth in Hall 14;
• Install 1,148 feet of pipe for the disposal of paper to ensure that approximately 200 tons of paper can be processed smoothly during the event
• And lay approximately 505 feet of network cable and 2,297 feet of electric cable just in the central area around the booth.
The above projects will take approximately 1,200 working hours to complete before drupa opens, at which time Muller Martini will present its new machines under the slogan “Grow with us.”
The new generation of machines: All will be unveiled
Visitors to drupa 2008 can expect to find plenty of new features from every business area at the Muller Martini exhibit B38 in Hall 14.
The company will be presenting a new machine family for the mid-range performance segment – the Primera saddle stitcher. This stitcher can be tailored to meet special customer requirements to the customer’s complete satisfaction. Muller Martini will be demonstrating the Presto saddle stitcher for smaller runs as well as the proven Supra saddle stitcher with a newly developed trimmer for the high-output range.
In the softcover area, Muller Martini will be presenting the proven Corona binder with the new gathering machine 3697 for maximum net output. And as an entry-level machine, the company will be exhibiting the Pantera perfect binder for the first time with AMRYS, the automatic make-ready system.