MGI Reports Strong GRAPH EXPO with Two Must See ’Ems, Numerous Orders
• Pre-print coating (enabling to print on lower quality paper or plastic substrates)
• 720x2,160-dpi inkjet printing in 4+2 UV colors (additional options include white ink, custom colors and raised print effects)
• Spot or flood UV coating for card protection (spot UV can be applied to provide a 3D effect)
• Security inks revealed only under a black light
• Choice of flat or textured background
• Read & write on HiCo/LoCo magnetic stripes
• Automated quality controls
For more information, please www.mgiusa.com.
About MGI Digital Graphic Technology Founded in 1982, MGI Digital Graphic Technology designs, manufactures and markets a full and innovative range of award-winning multi-substrate (paper and plastic) 4-color digital presses, as well as a complete line of versatile finishing solutions.
A key player in the global market, MGI has a portfolio comprised of several thousand customers in a wide range of sectors, including graphic industry professionals, Fortune 1000 companies, government agencies, plastic card manufacturers, silk screeners and photo labs.
MGI USA, based in Melbourne, Florida, is MGI’s fully owned subsidiary that services the North and South American, Caribbean and Asia Pacific markets.