LED-UV Printing Association Announces Third Annual LED-UV Bootcamp to be Co-Located with Print UV
Allen Jenkins, director of the LED-UV Printing Association, announced that the 3rd annual “LED-UV Bootcamp” will be co-located with the twelfth Annual Print UV Conference at the Encore in Las Vegas. The one-hour in-depth seminar will kick off at 3 p.m. near the Print UV meeting space on Wednesday, March 27, 2019. The event will conclude at 4 p.m., allowing plenty of time to prepare for the opening reception of Print UV.
The following topics will be covered in detail, with plenty of Q&A throughout:
- What are the benefits of LED UV printing?
- Case studies featuring printers using LED UV.
- How is LED UV different from traditional UV?
- What inks are required for LED UV Printing?
- What rollers are required for LED UV Printing?
- Is Printing with LED UV significantly different from conventional printing?
- Do I need a new press to print LED UV?
- Do I need to make my press “UV Ready” to run LED UV?
- Can I use conventional press and blanket wash with LED UV?
- What’s the skinny on ink and coating costs?
- What cost savings does LED UV deliver?
- Can I use the same plates with LED UV?
- Do I need a new fountain solution and alcohol substitute?
- Do I need to vent the delivery of my press with LED UV?
- Wrap up session and Open Q&A.
- Additional one-on-one time with Allen will be available during the conference.
Jenkins stated: “The results are in and a growing number of printers are using LED UV and are making more money, winning more customers, increasing run speeds, and delivering print faster on a wider variety of substrates. After working with dozens of companies that have successfully implemented LED UV, I’m confident that this is a good starter list of topics for the printer investigating LED UV.”
Barry Walsh, Moderator of the LED-UV Bootcamp said, “This is a great opportunity for printers new to LED UV to meet the leading authority on printing with LED UV, Allen Jenkins, and to start a conversation with Allen that can continue into the conference and beyond. Additionally, these printers will enter the Print UV Conference armed with a good foundation of knowledge to have higher level networking conversations with the many LED UV oriented vendors and printers attending Print UV.”
Attendance at the LED-UV Bootcamp will be reserved exclusively for printers. Seating is limited and registration will close without notice when full. If you are registered for Print UV, this event is free, but you need to register separately to reserve one of the limited seats.
More information on the LED UV Printing Association may be found at www.leduv.org.
More information on the Print UV Conference may be found at www.printuv.com.
The preceding press release was released by a company unaffiliated withPrinting Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Printing Impressions.