Lawton Printing Takes Home Awards in Regional Print Competition
SPOKANE, Wash. - October 27, 2017 - Pacific Printing Industries (PPI) Association has recently announced the award winners for their 10th annual PrintROCKS! Awards. The announcement includes nine awards for Lawton Printing:
- Food Services of America "Northwest Sourced" Folder; First Place: Folders, Portfolios & Binders
- Moscow Food Co-op Rooted Magazine; First Place: Magazines & Inserts
- METER Group, Inc. USA Rebranding Campaign; Second Place: Promotional Campaigns B2B
- Kalispel Tribe of Indians Folder (designed by DH); Second Place: Folders, Portfolios & Binders
- Kalispel Tribe of Indians 2017 Calendar (designed by Klündt|Hosmer); Second Place: Calendars-Digital
- Gonzaga University Reflections Book; Third Place: Books, Book Jackets & Diaries Paperback-Digital
- Federal Credit Union 2017 Calendar; Third Place: Calendars-Digital
- Jefferson Healthcare Folder; Third Place: Folders, Portfolios & Binders
- City of Seattle 2017-18 Technology Strategic Agenda (designed by the Trio Group, Seattle); Honorable Mention: Brochures, Broadsides, Booklets & Flyers-Digital
PrintROCKS! is a regional print and graphic communications competition and submissions were entered into one of 27 categories. The PrintROCKS! Awards recognizes those responsible for the creation and production of print communications in the region. The competition promotes excellence in print communications and rewards companies and individuals who produce the best in print media.
“We are proud of our work and it’s exciting to be recognized, but more importantly, we’re excited to recognize our clients for their amazing design,” said Laura Lawton, president of Lawton Printing.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Printing Impressions.