Konica Minolta Names Dealer Excellence, Lifetime Achievement Award Recipients
RAMSEY, NJ—November 19, 2013—Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. today announces that Dean Swenson, president at The Swenson Group in Livermore, CA, has been selected for the FY2012 Konica Minolta Dealer of Excellence Award. Konica Minolta also recognizes Terry Newsom, CEO of Pacific Office Automation in Beaverton, OR, for the FY2012 Konica Minolta Dealer Lifetime Achievement Award.
Selected for the Dealer of Excellence Award based on leadership, integrity and community service, Dean Swenson is a strong advocate of Konica Minolta solutions, as well as All Covered IT Services. An active member of his community, Swenson is involved with the Oakland, Livermore and San Ramon Chambers of Commerce; participates and sponsors various events hosted by the area YMCA, ABHOW and Eastbay; and is also on Konica Minolta’s Dealer Advisory Council.
Terry Newsom, selected for the Lifetime Achievement Award, is an industry veteran who helped built Pacific Office Automation from its humble beginnings to more than 600 employees in 25 offices covering 15 states in the North West. Aside from an astute business acumen, Newsom was selected for his extensive community involvement and charitable contributions, particularly involving athletic scholarships and programs for children.
Konica Minolta selected winners of additional dealer channel awards based on performance, at the annual Dealer Business Conference in Las Vegas.
The following are the additional 2012 Konica Minolta Dealer Award recipients:
- Top Revenue Performance—Pacific Office Automation, Beaverton, OR, Terry Newsom, Doug Pitassi
- Revenue Growth—Novacopy Inc., Memphis, TN, Darren Metz; Atlantic, Tomorrow’s Office, New York, Larry Weiss; IOTEC, Santa Fe, CA, Bob Zieman, Doug Lu, Dana Ruf
- Percentage Growth in Revenue—Dex Imaging, Tampa, FL, Daniel Doyle, Jr.; Sumner Group, Lenexa, KS, Chris Guance; Pearson-Kelly Office Products, Springfield, MO, Mike Kelly
- Mid-Range Color Growth—Caltronics Business Systems, Sacramento, CA, Dan Reilly; Pollock Office Machine Company, Augusta, GA, Joseph Pollock; Hilliard Office Solutions, Midland, TX, Brent Hilliard
- Production Print Unit Growth—Blue Technologies, Cleveland, Paul Hanna; Document Solutions, Kenilworth, NJ, Kevin Roth; Burtronics Business Systems, San Bernardino, CA, G.P. Burnett
- Printer/A4/AIO Growth—Graphic Enterprises Office Solutions, North Canton, OH, Brian Frank; CopySource, Coral Springs, FL, Timothy Marshall; MCM Business Systems, Nutter Fort, WV, Roger Lehosit
International Top Dealer Awards
- Tops Ltd., Pembroke, Bermuda, Ed Faries
- Atencion Corporativa, Mexico City, Mexico, Leon Achar
- Le Groupe A&A, Montreal, Canada, Roch Contant, Andre La Marche
- Transcopier, Buenos Aires, Argentina, Ruben Gomez
"Supporting our dealer channel by recognizing exceptional performance through their revenues and sales, as well as honoring those that contribute to the communities in which they do business continues to be a very important initiative for us," said Alan Nielsen, executive vice president, Dealer Sales and Administration, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. "The Excellence Award and the Lifetime Achievement Award highlight the recipients’ contributions to their communities, and work above and beyond their business demands. We are proud to honor all of our dealer partners as part of the Konica Minolta family.”
About Konica Minolta
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. is a leader in advanced document management technologies and IT Services. The company focuses on complete business solutions including production print systems, digital presses, multifunctional products (MFPs), managed print services, vertical application solutions and related services and supplies. Konica Minolta has won numerous awards and recognition including being recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for six consecutive years, and “A3 MFP Line of the Year” award winner from Buyers Laboratory for three consecutive years. In 2012, Konica Minolta received “Document Imaging Solutions Line of the Year” recognition from BLI. Konica Minolta has also been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for two years in a row.
Source: Konica Minolta.