ISA Sign Expo 2017 Opens with Attendance at Record-Breaking Pace
ALEXANDRIA, Va. — April 19, 2017 — ISA International Sign Expo 2017 is underway in Las Vegas, with education and meetings before the trade show floor opens its doors on Thursday. All indicators point to one of the strongest shows in years:
- The trade show floor sold out months ago; a waiting list for exhibit space included dozens of companies.
- Registrations have outpaced last year’s strong event, which was the best in a decade.
- Education registration is the strongest since ISA began tracking attendance at these sessions.
- Sponsorships and in-kind product donations were the highest ever.
- The co-located National Sign Research and Education Conference (NSREC), hosted by the Sign Research Foundation, was a sell-out.
“The energy and excitement is electrifying the halls at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center,” said Lori Anderson, ISA president and CEO. “We can’t wait to cut the ribbon on Thursday and open the trade show floor doors to thousands of attendees looking to explore the latest products and make deals.”
Because of the success of the most recent ISA International Sign Expo events, ISA will expand the trade show floor in 2018 when the event returns to Orlando.
“So many exhibitors want to be part of this exciting event and others want to increase the size of their booths so they can showcase more products,” Anderson said. “The 2017 event should position us well to grow even larger next year.”
ISA International Sign Expo takes place through Saturday at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. Learn more at www.signexpo.org.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Printing Impressions.