INg Fall Workshop Poised to Deliver Insights on Data Security, Operations, and Profitability
The annual Imaging Network Group Fall Workshop is expected to play to a full range of member and partner companies on Wednesday, Oct. 2 at the Palmer House Hotel in downtown Chicago. The intensive one-day event will focus on a host of topics that are highly relevant to members, including expansions of concerns raised at the 4-day annual forum in held this past March year in Napa, California.
INg Forums and Fall Workshops always features a mix of outside speakers who bring fresh perspectives and expertise, along with member presentations and panels, all of which provoke active and engaging discussions. These often lead to offline conversations, which sometimes lead to formal presentations at future Forums and Workshops. It is this interactive networking and sharing of ideas that makes INg the successful organization it has become over the past 26 years. In October the presentations will include:
Anatomy of a Data Breach
Scott Wrobel, president of N1 Discovery.
- Data security is a real-time problem for individuals and businesses alike. It simply cannot be ignored. Based on more than 20 years of experience in data security, Scott Wrobel will provide insights about why and how it is happening as well as suggestions and ideas about how layers of security can help prevent a data breach. Using real case sceneries, Scott will describe some changes in cyber-attack strategies, the impact and cost of cyber attacks, and the growing need for cyber insurance.
Are You Running Your Business or Is Your Business Running You?
Tip Quilter, Entrepreneurial Leadership Coach
- Every business owner sometimes wonders just how much control they have over their business, so in seeking more control of your business, you're not alone. Entrepreneurial leaders regularly grapple with one or more of the following common frustrations:
- Control – Do you feel like your business is controlling you, rather than the other way around?
- People – Are all of your people the right people in the right seats?
- Profit – Do you feel you need to grow to stay competitive, but can’t afford it?
- Hitting the Ceiling – Is your business and/or revenue stuck at a plateau?
- Nothing’s Working – Have you tried new ideas and strategies, but nothing seems to stick?
- Using an interactive and engaging workshop format, this presentation will introduce to a comprehensive system that uses a simple business tools and a proven business process. It will help participants see their businesses in a new light and achieve better results by exploring of six key components that are common in great organizations.
Gaining and Maintaining Competitive Advantage – A Case for Radical Innovation
Ken Garner, Vice President Business Development & Industry Relations, Association for Print Technologies
- The pursuit of a sustainable competitive advantage is the Holy Grail of business. How do you unlock the mystery of continuous differentiation and relevance? Ken will talk about how innovation is the driver to gaining a competitive edge.
Sales and Sales Compensation—an INg Member Open Forum Discussion
Moderators Bob Arkema, EVP, Johnson & Quin and Renee Durre, SVP, Allison Payment Systems, a Doxim Company
- Sales and sales compensation has always generated lively discussion at INg meetings and was a top-of-mind issue in INg’s Q3 member survey by Keypoint Intelligence. Keypoint will provide the results of a 10-question poll sent to INg member companies. Then Renee Durre and Bob Arkema will moderate an open forum discussion around the results and dive deeper into members’ needs, trends, issues, and insights. Key topics will include: sales demographics, sales compensation, quotas, retention strategies, and benchmarking.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Printing Impressions. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of the staff of Printing Impressions.