BFHS Holiday Gift Idea Supports Scholarships for Students Entering Graphic Arts Industry
- Industry Friends?
- Other Stakeholders?
This new 98-page Ben Franklin Honor Society "Book of Wisdom" includes nine inspiring essays by prominent industry leaders, past and present, on management, leadership, and success.
Designed by Marina Joyce, founder of INTAGLIO, and edited by Harvey Levenson, Cal Poly Emeritus Professor, the book was printed by Heritage Integrated.
The essays include:
- “My Overarching Journey In Graphic Communication,” by Sid Chadwick.
- “How to Succeed by Servicing a Dead Industry and Lessons Learned Along the Way,” by Jack W. Stoughton, Jr.
- “My Pathway to Career Success and Job Satisfaction,” by Larry Wilson.
- “Because of a High School Printing Teacher…,” by Frank Woods.
- “Beyond My Wildest Dreams - Ideas, Decisions and People Are the Keys to Success,” by Don Bishop.
- “Strategy and Values Lead to Success…or Not,” by Michael Moffitt.
- “My Life in the Graphic Arts—A commitment of lifelong learning,” by Diane Romano.
- “A Life in Graphics and Education,” by Anthony Stanton.
- “If You Don’t Make Dust, You Eat Dust,” by Janet Steiner.
The book is concluded with a “History of the Ben Franklin Honor Society,” by June Crespo.
The $29 price (20% discount for 50 or more) goes to the Ben Franklin Honor Society scholarships awarded by the Printing and Graphic Scholarship Foundation (PGSF).
To place orders for immediate shipping, phone Heritage Integrated in El Reno, Oklahoma: 800-654-1713