Growth and Market Expansion Exceed Forecasts at H.C. Miller
GREEN BAY, WI—June 20, 2013—H.C. Miller has expanded into new print markets; marketing services; and global equipment sales resulting in the need to launch an aggressive hiring campaign. H.C. Miller President and CEO, Bill Hayes, has announced that the 125-year-old, employee-owned company is projecting a 20 percent growth rate over the next five years.
Over the past nine months revenue has increased by 80 percent with their expanded sales focus into Central and South America along with the launch of their marketing services division, a division focused on mobile marketing.
Hayes has also announced that on July 1st, he will be stepping down from his current role as president and CEO but will remain as chairman of the board.
Tom Sonntag, the former president of Resource One, will be assuming the role of president and CEO.
Other hires include:
- Marlin Charles—director of operations/HCM–print division
- John Lavery—national accounts manager/HCM—print division
- Patricia Cobos-Welle—new business development/HCM press division
- My Pa Yang—planner/HCM print division
- Teresa Wolf—estimator/HCM print division
- Darlene Lambert—administrative assistant/HCM press and print division
- Sydney Ly, Sharon Sobeck, Sandra Glish, Shane
- Phillips and Ly Kong Xiong/HCM press division—bindery operations